B4 - General Topic 2024 #58 (August / September)

41 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

I think Ali was sent in to test the online lag time to transition from one camera to the next.  Good luck keeping up with her!  Don't ever give that girl an energy drink or she'll explode! 💥🤣

II record her and then I just give up. I can't keep up with her. She's jumping and bouncing all over the place. And that girl just high on life. I like people like that she's just so energetic, and wants to have fun. She like sitting out in the Sun. I love it, but I can't keep up with her. 🤣🥰

24 minutes ago, Troy said:

II record her and then I just give up. I can't keep up with her. She's jumping and bouncing all over the place. And that girl just high on life. I like people like that she's just so energetic, and wants to have fun. She like sitting out in the Sun. I love it, but I can't keep up with her. 🤣🥰

Yeah, she was a delight. I hope we will see her again someday (and that she will not turn into a lifeless drone like others in B*)

• Upvote 2

35 minutes ago, itohkata said:

How do you know that they received complaints of either kind ? 

Well say it.. 😉 
But you can go back a little in time on CamCamps and see how many people complained. Many of them are still here, but now they are still complaining... (some are never satisfied 🙂 )

• Upvote 2

31 minutes ago, omedo said:

You won't have to follow her anymore, she's gone...🤷‍♂️

1615 Left with her suitcase - to bad - I liked her too 🙂 

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, moules said:

Meiner Meinung nach war Martina interessant, weil sich ihr Leben nicht um RLC (und Alberto) drehte.

Karma ist sehr interessant, weil sie Fähigkeiten entwickelt und anwendet, die ihr auch dann von Nutzen sein werden, wenn sie nicht mehr daran teilnimmt.

Sara ist auch deshalb sehr interessant, weil sie in Russland eine erfolgreiche Unternehmerin war. (Vielleicht sogar sehr erfolgreich, und das war kein Sexgeschäft.) Ihre Fähigkeiten lassen sich leicht auf eine Stadt wie Barcelona, London, Berlin oder … übertragen.

Holly war interessant, weil sie Dessous-Designerin werden und eine eigene Boutique haben wollte.

Nadia ist sehr versiert im Kleiderdesign.

^^^ Auch hier handelt es sich meiner Meinung nach um Beispiele von Teilnehmern aus dem „echten Leben“.

Ich schätze Teilnehmer mehr, die RLC als Mittel zum Zweck und nicht als Selbstzweck sehen.

How do you know that Sara was a successful entrepreneur?

20 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Well say it.. 😉 
But you can go back a little in time on CamCamps and see how many people complained. Many of them are still here, but now they are still complaining... (some are never satisfied 🙂 )

I'm not saying anything (yet), I'm just sometimes wondering 🙂 

And sure, many complained here, but would it have any weight ?

3 minutes ago, itohkata said:

Ich sage (noch) nichts, ich frage mich nur manchmal 🙂 

Natürlich haben sich hier viele beschwert, aber wäre das von Bedeutung?

Certainly not for RLC.