B4 - General Topic 2024 #58 (August / September)

6 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

It's a bit sad isn't it. It's a bit like leaving a job because it became shit, yet you still hang around moaning at former workmates because they still enjoy working there lol.

Well, I have like always been hanging around CC, sub or not. When something extreme triggers me, I comment on it, sub or not. And then there's that what Frank Zabba does.

1 hour ago, TfiDeano said:

It's a bit sad isn't it. It's a bit like leaving a job because it became shit, yet you still hang around moaning at former workmates because they still enjoy working there lol. 

the hate and repetition in it surprises me very much

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, the vatican observer said:

Well, I have like always been hanging around CC, sub or not. When something extremely triggers me, I comment on it, sub or not. And then there's that what Frank Zabba does.

Subbing to RLC I mean and then hanging around here...but yes I agree with the name mentioned but far from the worst though. The worst ones is MF and CV!

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Stormshaedow said:

You make some excellent points. Since you're already done the hard part and unsubscribed from RLC, you complete your quest and finally fuck off for good. I think you would be happier and I know I would.

what is it with you people having someone on the forum that doesn't sub to rlc?  you don't know me, you don't know about my happiness.  i happen to be a very happy person and i have just as much right to be here as the next person.  why is it so hard for you to pass my posts on by if they bother you so damn much?  

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

and you!

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, the vatican observer said:

Well, I have like always been hanging around CC, sub or not. When something extreme triggers me, I comment on it, sub or not. And then there's that what Frank Zabba does.

and what would that be?

• Haha 1

I assume it’s same with  everyone and I know CC is unable to stop this guy, assuming it’s the ddos? attacks. But it’s really been a pain in the ass the last several days. 😡

• Upvote 1

Just now, Maxbell said:

I assume it’s same with  everyone and I know CC is unable to stop this guy, assuming it’s the ddos? attacks. But it’s really been a pain in the ass the last several days. 😡

yes it has!

• Upvote 1