B1 - General Topic 2024 #9 (August / September)

11 hours ago, likeavirgil said:

I think this is Dayana not Danaya. Danaya has big boobs.

No, not Dayana, she had really small boobs, I may have been wrong with, the pics I posted may be Naomi and Sofia

This is Danaya

(Attachments Removed)

10 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

No, not Dayana, she had really small boobs, I may have been wrong with, the pics I posted may be Naomi and Sofia

This is Danaya

(Attachments Removed)

Ah, yes, this looks like Danaya alright. After she got skinny I think.

• Like 1

I remember Danaya when she first appeared, sharing B1 with a girl who took her out on the town every night, a blonde girl who's name escapes me. When that girl left, Danaya spent days in bed looking depressed. 

5 minutes ago, chogdad said:

I remember Danaya when she first appeared, sharing B1 with a girl who took her out on the town every night, a blonde girl who's name escapes me. When that girl left, Danaya spent days in bed looking depressed. 

Do you mean the infamous Irma?

dQ9oNzQ.jpg

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

dQ9oNzQ.jpg

No, not Irma, this one was only there for one visit. She arrived when Ilona was there too. It might have begun with H. They'd come home at 5am with food all the time.

39 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

dQ9oNzQ.jpg

I believe this is Danaya's last time on RLC. The B1 looks already renovated. and I think only on her last visit that she shares apartment with Irma. Damn, I miss Irma, too!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, likeavirgil said:

I believe this is Danaya's last time on RLC. The B1 looks already renovated. and I think only on her last visit that she shares apartment with Irma. Damn, I miss Irma, too!

She was in B2 in 2022.

11 minutes ago, likeavirgil said:

I believe the photo I posted is from this stay

Irma #4 16.09.2018 09.12.2018 B1 85  
Danaya #3 16.09.2018 08.12.2018 B1 84  
Karol #3 16.09.2018 28.11.2018 B1 74