B1 - General Topic 2024 #9 (August / September)

I've been giving the lovely Brooke some  space, i've been bothering her too much. I'm giving her a break from me. I've constantly telling her how Sexy & Beautiful she is... And those incredibly beautiful feet..I figure she needs a little break. Brooke will always be one of my favorites 🙂🥰❤️

35 minutes ago, Troy said:

I've been giving the lovely Brooke some air to breathe, i've been bothering her too much. I'm giving her a break from me. I've constantly telling her how Sexy & Beautiful she is... And those incredibly beautiful feet..I figure she needs a little break. Brooke will always be one of my favorites 🙂🥰❤️

I don't think she gives a fuck...as for the rest of us...?

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Well, look who crawled out from under a rock. The how grumpy, bitter, miserable man in the world. Do you just get up everyday and say? Hey, I'm just gonna be nasty to the whole world. Go outside, dude just get some ai....live, your just one miserable son of a bitch.... trolling everybody. We come on here to have some fun and talk on chatroom. I think you get up and you find it necessary for you Constantly attack and troll everyone You used to be a pretty cool dude. Now you're just  Asshole. And if I want to get up and tell Brooke, how beautiful she is,  that's my business not yours......And I know she not think of me. I'm answering a question from somebody ask me. Brooke has a very large social media. Believe me. I know I don't affect anything in her life.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Go back under your Fucking rock, stop trolling people get up and say something positive to someone. Just try it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, itohkata said:

And @Troy is not commenting ? Call 911 for a wellfare check, I'm worried now

Well, I was trying to reply to you above. I was trying to tell you the reason why I wasn't commenting when you were joking about that. I love saying things the Brooke, l know she doesn't care what I write about. It's still nice just to compliment somebody on their's beauty. Some of these women maybe going thru something right now? Hey, give them a compliment. What does it hurt, just to say something nice about somebody...right? 🙂 ✌️

Rlc seems to have reached the point of no return for me,it's a complete bore and no longer interesting,I'm sure alot of other customers feel the same way,as is evident by the (lack) of posts lately.People complained daily when we had a full cast,with Dylan,Ashley,Azura,Aziza etc,they complained when Massey shagged his way through the cast,they complained about Thor and Sampson and every guy that brought entertainment to Rlc,I hope they're happy,they got what they wanted.To the ones that enjoyed Rlc for what it was....It was fun while it lasted,to the others,enjoy watching recycled bates from Leora.✌️

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, Troy said:

Well, I was trying to reply to you above. I was trying to tell you the reason why I wasn't commenting when you were joking about that. I love saying things the Brooke, l know she doesn't care what I write about. It's still nice just to compliment somebody on their's beauty. Some of these women maybe going thru something right now? Hey, give them a compliment. What does it hurt, just to say something nice about somebody...right? 🙂 ✌️

Damn right ! It's never a bad thing to show appreciation to others. 

And when I don't have a nice thing to say, I just shut the fuck up.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

Rlc seems to have reached the point of no return for me,it's a complete bore and no longer interesting,I'm sure alot of other customers feel the same way,as is evident by the (lack) of posts lately.People complained daily when we had a full cast,with Dylan,Ashley,Azura,Aziza etc,they complained when Massey shagged his way through the cast,they complained about Thor and Sampson and every guy that brought entertainment to Rlc,I hope they're happy,they got what they wanted.To the ones that enjoyed Rlc for what it was....It was fun while it lasted,to the others,enjoy watching recycled bates from Leora.✌️

You're partly mistaken. Now the complaint is that it's a complete bore and no longer interesting.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1