B4 - General Topic 2024 #59 (September)

7 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

Yes...fag in the UK is another word for cigarette...so people ask for 20 fags when they go into the store if the storekeeper knows the brand the smoker smokes if it's a local store.  

Next you’ll have to explain spotted dicks to the unknowing. 🤣 🇨🇦

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Troy said:

I seriously wanna know how tall Nadia is? I'm 6 ft 3"in"....She looks almost as tall as me? That is one tall girl. 🤔

I have tried to figure out how tall Sara is and how extremely short Medusa is. 😀 We have no reference unless someone knows Spanish building codes….counter heights…light switches? 

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

1.8m  or 5 Foot 11 inches according to her 

I was trying to figure it out by the countertops. and the Vent Hood but thanks 👍

25 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

I have tried to figure out how tall Sara is and how extremely short Medusa is. 😀 We have no reference unless someone knows Spanish building codes….counter heights…light switches?

Medusa's probably a good 5 ft 2" at least.

11 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

Yes...fag in the UK is another word for cigarette...so people ask for 20 fags when they go into the store if the storekeeper knows the brand the smoker smokes if it's a local store.  

How do you get from cigarette to fag?      Oh, I have to make this B4 related ..... I like Belle!, she was a tenant long time ago.