B4 - General Topic 2024 #59 (September)

36 minutes ago, Dee said:

To be traditional it should be like a swiss roll, hence dick shaped rather than basin shaped.

That's what I would have thought too. Majority of images online are basin shaped, some even with a hole. 🤔

5 hours ago, chuck206 said:

How do you get from cigarette to fag?      Oh, I have to make this B4 related ..... I like Belle!, she was a tenant long time ago.

It might help to read up further and/or previous pages...then you will see how I came to use the word fag. Thank me later!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Lookwarm said:

Must be a great relief to the subscribers, that Nadia, removed by the company, is back for another free holiday on their tab. 

she's not in my way she's just visiting.. man you can't hate every girl that's hanging around there

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

17 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

It might help to read up further and/or previous pages...then you will see how I came to use the word fag. Thank me later!

I understand the UK usage of fag. Just trying to connect the dots from cigarette to fag. Did a google. Learned something new ..... historical term "faggot".    Thanks? 😄

Oh .... B4 related .... Jasmin was a looker.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

he comes to get his provisions, after this you don't see him for

I was saying the same thing. Poor girl doesn't get it, that's all he wants.  ✌️

18 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

she's not in my way she's just visiting.. man you can't hate every girl that's hanging around there

I don't hate anyone, that's your word. I was in fact being sympathic to the people here who are still paying. Something I stopped doing a few month ago. The thought of her being in your way is frankly nauseating.

I notice when Karma gone. Nobody does anything for the cat? Someone put the cat's food outside now. I bet I know which one of them did it. You see the cat crying for something to eat. It takes 2 seconds to give the cat something to eat. You can tell a lot about someone's personality. When, they don't give a shit about animals. That's just my opinion.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2