B4 - General Topic 2024 #59 (September)

il y a 15 minutes, poncherello a dit :

Trop d'imagination Isidore57 . Le karma fait partie des vieux jours en Germanie avec Chris. Vous n’avez pas de bons traducteurs ?

Des traducteurs qui peuvent dire ce qu'ils veulent, pourquoi il ne l'a pas attendu pour partir ensemble? 

Moi , il y a trois jours elle a disparu une nuit et deux jours et a ramené un paquet de billet pour Kat, ah c'est vrai, elle est simplement passe au distributeur de billets !!  ah ! ah !  😁😁😂

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

Translators who can say what they want, why didn't he wait for it to leave together?

Me, three days ago she disappeared one night and two days and brought back a packet of tickets for Kat, ah it's true, she simply went to the ATM!! ah! ah! 😁😁😂

Best not to engage with someone that stalks a participant and talks nonsense. 

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

Dei traduttori che possono dire ciò che vogliono, perché il ne l'a pas attendu pour partir ensemble? 

Moi , il ya tre jours elle a disparu une nuit et deux jours et a ramené un paquet de billet pour Kat, ah c'est vrai, elle est simplement passe au distributionur de billets !! ah! ah!   😁 😁 😂

Oui, vous avez raison, le plus sage est de laisser libre cours à votre imagination si vous n'avez pas d'autres moyens de comprendre.

il y a 13 minutes, poncherello a dit :

Oui, vous avez raison, le plus sage est de laisser libre cours à votre imagination si vous n'avez pas d'autres moyens de comprendre.

Oh !  Votre CRIS  n'est pas sympa , il semble la faire languir sur son lit , plus de deux heures qu'elle est prête  , elle va meme prendre sommeil sur le lit !

OH, il vient d'appeler , il a crevé des quatre roues !! 

I'm starting to become a big fan of Vesna....Yeah, I said that. She's starting to do really nice Butts views, and i'm a big fan of the Butts. 🥰❤️

4 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

Best not to engage with someone that stalks a participant and talks nonsense. 

that man is crazy and a stalker of forum visitors and residents, she is just out with Wolf and a few others again
The Orc is back home and is going to fill his piggy bank for another visit.

The good thing about all this is that the patrons are now crawling back under their rock and no longer bothering anyone with their nonsense 😁

5 hours ago, Troy said:

I'm starting to become a big fan of Vesna....Yeah, I said that. She's starting to do really nice Butts views, and i'm a big fan of the Butts. 🥰❤️

her endless clickbait shows with Kat and Hawk block that for me, everything she does is fake and that irritates me, maybe she's more fun without Kat and with Hawk or Wolf when he comes back for his second round

36 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

Medusa is back... for a while

edit: apparently she knows the Orc has been there she cleans the whole kitchen 😁

She wants Svetlanas job !

• Haha 1