B4 - General Topic 2024 #59 (September)

14 minutes ago, Lasse said:

You're dead right! Don't ever criticize "my" girl !!

The less we converse the better, but you are actually one of the better ones here when you put your mind to it! 

😀

21 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

By biggest fan, do you mean you are really fat?? 😉

🤣 no, I'm 6 ft 3 and 269 pounds man. And I work out, and I've Bench press. 424 pounds. Because of the job I have as a  (Correction Officer)I need to be in top physical shape. And i've always been into my health, and working out. If that's what you mean? 🤔 And I also have two little daughters and a very, very beautiful Girlfriend 😀 ✌️

3 hours ago, Troy said:

A lot of nice things everywhere

Dude, you're a legend. You're giving me some hope for humanity. I really enjoy your spirit ! Keep that attitude 🙂  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, itohkata said:

Dude, you're a legend. You're giving me some hope for humanity. I really enjoy your spirit ! Keep that attitude 🙂  

Thank you sir. I appreciate it. It took me about an hour and a half just to get on here. I don't know what's wrong with this website? But before I couldn't get on here, I was going to send back a reply. You know, sometimes just send little things to people of encouragement instead of rip them apart. It can make someone day. Thank very much ✌️🙂

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Troy said:

😀

🤣 no, I'm 6 ft 3 and 269 pounds man. And I work out, and I've Bench press. 424 pounds. Because of the job I have as a  (Correction Officer)I need to be in top physical shape. And i've always been into my health, and working out. If that's what you mean? 🤔 And I also have two little daughters and a very, very beautiful Girlfriend 😀 ✌️

I was teasing of course. 👍 Right, a correction officer, that rings a bell. It pays to be fit, and 6’3” can’t hurt with your profession either. If I’m ever doing time in your facility, would you keep me up to date on RLC? 😄

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

I was teasing of course. 👍 Right, a correction officer, that rings a bell. It pays to be fit, and 6’3” can’t hurt with your profession either. If I’m ever doing time in your facility, would you keep me up to date on RLC? 😄

I know Maxbell you always been pretty cool. Anyway, I think you've got to tail end of something that was going on in my Apartment. That's why I put the smiling face  at the end. If It came off as rude I apologize. 👍😀

• Like 1

I don't know if any of you guys are into cars? But i'm watching the "Mecam Auto Auction in Dallas 2024" God, I wish I was rich! I would love to be there, Buying Cars like crazy. 👍