Drew Peterson while working as cop,,

bluto

I was wondering what happens to the people he incarcerated,or if he shot anyone while in the line of duty,and possibly killed anyone,would all that be reversed and any shootings be investigated deeper and compensations given to families? I think it is something they must have looked into but i have never heard anything other than his trials and conviction.I think it's an interesting subject to dig into if someone,or family member,was shot by this killer, psycho cop.I'm no legal expert,but just hoping someone out there may be,or know someone who may know more on this subject,,,Thanks to anyone who 'digs' into this and posts replies.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drew_Peterson

I was wondering what happens to the people he incarcerated,or if he shot anyone while in the line of duty,and possibly killed anyone,would all that be reversed and any shootings be investigated deeper and compensations given to families? I think it is something they must have looked into but i have never heard anything other than his trials and conviction.I think it's an interesting subject to dig into if someone,or family member,was shot by this killer, psycho cop.I'm no legal expert,but just hoping someone out there may be,or know someone who may know more on this subject,,,Thanks to anyone who 'digs' into this and posts replies.

Thanks for all the responses. :o ::)

The fact that a copy turns out to be bad is insufficient grounds to overturn a conviction merely because he was involved in the arrest/incident.  However, if his credibility (that is to say: the believability of his testimony at a trial was an essential element of proof, evidence of a pattern and practice of deceit might be sufficient grounds to warrant a declaration of mistrial, requiring the state to prove the guilt of the accused beyond a reasonable doubt absent the now questionable cop testimony.