Leora & Paul (2024) #30

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

The thing is Gregg mate I grew out of the confused state of mind and saw things with greater clarity.

I'm not deliberately cruel to Leora just as she is not deliberately cruel to us at times, I tell it as it is mate.

I didn't state that she wasn't fuckable did I. she has a pulse when all is said and done😄

She is far different to what she was at her " peak ," some due to mother nature and much due to her attitude.

Hey Gregg, it doesn't matter what I think does it, if people get their rocks off from watching the same thing ad infinitum then good luck to them.

One mans meat ! 

Pulo will be fine, it could be worse, he could be confused like those other silly twats couldn't he. 😂😂😂

You got my vote  jimbo for president or prime minister or king

• Haha 4

9 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Absolute minimum amount of effort and interest for maximum reward....Pair of lazy sponging cunts !

The joke being they get exhausted doing absolutely sweet fuck-all .

R.I.P. Good Times

Exactly. SlePaul is just an escape boat for her laziness. The BS prolong tease lasts longer than the actual bate show.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Gregg said:

How about me and you joining rlc and finding out where leora is in Prague we could play a couple of gays and when we do we can take care of Paul and the rest is  up to my imagination 

You take care of SlePaul, I'll take care of Leora.