B4 - General Topic 2024 #60 (September)

4 minutes ago, Troy said:

Those guys that were over last night are stupid. They were trying to guess the girls ages and they said, Medusa's friend is 36 yrs old. And you can see how hurt Medusa's friend was. First off you shouldn't ask girls how old they are, well I don't. They're loud and stupid. I'm younger than them, and i'm more mature then they are of around women. 👎

It seemed that Ali and Karma didin't care. They also found funny the black guy guessing the ages right. 

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

It seemed that Ali and Karma didin't care. They also found funny the black guy guessing the ages right

Right,....Ali all over the place. One minute she's Sara's bff, then Kat's bff and then now she's Karma bff. I don't know whatever works best for her? But then again, who knows what she's going through? so having all of these friends might be good for her. ✌️

Edited by Troy

You know, one thing about these women that are my age. They fall in love real fast. A lot of guys between 20 and 35 yrs old are serious players. I know that I got a lot of maturing to do. And when I do think I really like somebody or love them. And then I see someone else? And that's some stuff that I have to learn as I get older. These girls are gonna fall for those guys last night. And they're gonna wound up breaking their hearts. Because those guys are players, and you can tell just by looking at them. I hear the game that they're playing. Because they sound just like me, and my pathetic dumb-ass. They're just there to get some ass. And when they're finished, they're going to move on to the next. Sorry that I sounds so negative, i'm just starting to realize my fucked up ways. 

Edited by Troy
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Troy said:

Right,....Ali all over the place. One minute she's Sara's bff, then Kat's bff and then now she's Karma bff. I don't know whatever works best for her? But then again, who knows what she's going through? so having all of these friends might be good for her. ✌️

I apologize about writing this. I was in a very bad argumentative mood this morning. I shouldn't had written that. Someone could be going thru some personal tragedy or something? They would probably need all of their friends around them for support. Set aside what I said was disrespectful. I will always apologize whenever I make mistakes. ✌️

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1