B4 - General Topic 2024 #60 (September)

I have to say I like Karma, this is why every now and then I do sign up for that weekly special, but unfortunately Karma is either with that guy or not doing too much at all, so I just cancel it before it renewals, but this time I don't know if it's luck or not but once again I canceled,  but before they actually cancel me from watching, I was able to see finally Karma dressing up extremely sexy and showing off that beautiful 'Butt' of hers dancing, so I have to say personally if I see more of this from her, there's no way they can keep me away

10 minutes ago, esanders6969 said:

I have to say I like Karma, this is why every now and then I do sign up for that weekly special, but unfortunately Karma is either with that guy or not doing too much at all, so I just cancel it before it renewals, but this time I don't know if it's luck or not but once again I canceled,  but before they actually cancel me from watching, I was able to see finally Karma dressing up extremely sexy and showing off that beautiful 'Butt' of hers dancing, so I have to say personally if I see more of this from her, there's no way they can keep me away

Come on Karma your butt is amazing why do you cover it up when you're dancing