B4 - General Topic 2024 #61 (September)

31 minutes ago, Monsena said:

yes, there is evidence!

she was talking about the date of her return with her boyfriend just yesterday, and it was not near!
today was happy till she went to the kitchen and take her phone going out. Was re-enter she was crying. and every time she had to speak about she had to go outside. it is not a family problem and she didn't taslk about with any other girl (at least inside the villa).
Karma and kat in  the kitchen was talking about life there, not about her. I just used an automatic transcription system, so it is not perfect, but there is a moment in which medusa close a door too energy. and karma say something to kat not audible. Then they talked about (also me should go away, there is nothing more. I report: " Gridare. Anch'io me ne vado. Non so che tipo di ferro sia questo. Lo mostreranno presto. Già presto. O meglio. Tramonto, sì. Penso che abbiano finito perché ovviamente lo sono. Il cross club è di nuovo chiuso.
 A quanto pare l'hanno aperto un po' durante l'estate.
 Ma non adesso? Tutto è chiuso. E la pista. Oh, lo spendi e lo metti giù. sto semplicemente cadendo a pezzi. Sì, una prova. Nemmeno un po' di vita"
Questo non c'entra con medusa, ma era interessante e  recita "dovrei andarmene anche io". Il che non implica che Medusa se ne sia andata di sua volontà. ora la cerco sui social, giusto per chiederglielo!

Thanks for your reply

6 minutes ago, Monsena said:

yes. you're right. But it would be usefull to know if it was by the power of someoneelse there. anyway. anyway i absolutely don't agree with you: it was not her. but those are just opinions and it is nice to have someone to diascuss about something you cannot share easily. and you're very friendly exposing your opinion. I'm just a little bit curious to know the reason, but... she's just gone!

Exactly...we don't have to agree, which makes things more interesting here but anyway nothing so far has made me change my opinion/mind. 

Just now, chogdad said:

He has been in to say hi to Kat and Ali.....

He asked about Medusa and Kat said she was asleep and will be angry if she is woken. Masshole said he contacted her to say hi before he arrived and she agreed but she is staying in her room. 

1 minute ago, TfiDeano said:

He asked about Medusa and Kat said she was asleep and will be angry if she is woken. Masshole said he contacted her to say hi before he arrived and she agreed but she is staying in her room. 

Bet Ali's already on his radar....