B4 - General Topic 2024 #61 (September)

6 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

of course he will and he will always be bringing one of his male friends with him on the premiss of them getting laid.  you've seen it before and you will see it again.  what puzzles me though is why, after going through the trouble to have his existence on rlc removed, why would he show up again?  i'm sure he gets more than enough pussy to warrant jeopardizing his job and basically his future by coming back to the little known whore house on the hill.

That's a really good point - If he went to the trouble of getting his data etc removed because of potential trouble, why then go and do it all over again? Unless whatever he was employed in no longer exists, so he's free to do anything. 

2 hours ago, poncherello said:

You can still hear him talking and coughing and sometimes the music from his cell phone. He already did it once, one night, staying in there for 2 and a half hours and then going out and surprising a girl who was in the kitchen

great detective work dear watson!

2 minutes ago, chogdad said:

That's a really good point - If he went to the trouble of getting his data etc removed because of potential trouble, why then go and do it all over again? Unless whatever he was employed in no longer exists, so he's free to do anything. 

i would say that this line of reasoning would stand tall if he didn't have the luxury of working from home like he did when he was staying in b7.  working from home sometimes has it's advantages!

Just now, FrankZabba said:

i would say that this line of reasoning would stand tall if he didn't have the luxury of working from home like he did when he was staying in b7.  working from home sometimes has it's advantages!

I guess the answer will be if last night is suddenly removed from replay!