B4 - General Topic 2024 #61 (September)

30 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

It's evident Karma has something to do with it because earlier Medusa was in the kitchen...Karma's Molester entered the kitchen and said hi, then Karma entered the kitchen and not one single word was spoken between Medusa and Karma. Sara and Ali entered a few minutes later and both greeted Medusa with a kiss on the cheek like they do. Karma being the child she is has had beef with Medusa for about 2 weeks ever since Medusa used some of her kitchen stuff (Karma's), yet Karma is happy to contaminate the lounge with her and he Molesters bodily fluids and not washing properly behind them. I won't be saying anymore on Kama because all the idiots will start crying here, only that she is a pig and belongs on a farm with the other pigs. 

i'm not taking up for nobody by saying this, i'm just voicing an opinion.  i would stick with the possibility of the possible ultimatum given to her by her fuck toy boyfriend before i would say that any one person in the villa is the reason for her leaving.

• Upvote 4

18 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

If Ali becomes "official", it'll be interesting to see what name she ends up with.  After this much time, It'll be a little weird referring to her as something other than "Ali".  Kinda like when "Jade" got her official name.  Hope she signs on.  There are a few open locations now, so I expect someone soon.

i don't know what it is with this ali chick just showing up like she has these last 2 times but something is very fishy in denmark!

4 minutes ago, chogdad said:

Funny how we thought getting her away from Rome and Masha would do her the world of rlc good, look how that turned out! Suppose we can refer to her as Roxy again though (unless she is on cam again).

i'm sure y'all haven't seen the last of her.  that's the way rlc operates!

44 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

It's evident Karma has something to do with it because earlier Medusa was in the kitchen...Karma's Molester entered the kitchen and said hi, then Karma entered the kitchen and not one single word was spoken between Medusa and Karma. Sara and Ali entered a few minutes later and both greeted Medusa with a kiss on the cheek like they do. Karma being the child she is has had beef with Medusa for about 2 weeks ever since Medusa used some of her kitchen stuff (Karma's), yet Karma is happy to contaminate the lounge with her and he Molesters bodily fluids and not washing properly behind them. I won't be saying anymore on Kama because all the idiots will start crying here, only that she is a pig and belongs on a farm with the other pigs. 

I'd like to think that no one single house mate can have influence like that over others but Karma is getting on my nerves now.

I know Mass and Sara had sex in the LR as have others in the past, I can forgive Karma and Chris for a spontaneous jump but the way they are behaving today and have in the past by just taking the room over for the day is not on, she has her own room FFS

It is possible of course that she was due to leave this week anyway as it would be six months on Sunday since she arrived. I didn't realise until today that Hypatia had left so you never know Medusa may turn up there.

For now Bon Voyage Medusa I trust it all works out for you, thanks for the entertainment. 

BTW I hadn't noticed until yesterday what lovely pussy lips you have. :blush:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, rainman13 said:

I think so. A previously good side steers down faster and faster to an ever lower level due to many wrong decisions.

i tend to agree.  first there was a new and improved rlc with the change over a year or so ago.  then came the even newer more improved rlc supposedly but nothing really changed.  they're trying to save themselves with words instead of actions.  honestly, i don't see it getting any better as long as they keep bringing back the same people over and over and over again.  not to mention the length of stays the participants are allowed to have these days.  look at sara and karma for example, they were here to bring in this past new year and it doesn't sound like they have any plans not to bring in this coming up new year and for the way the villa is, it requires change over on at least a quarterly basis.

• Upvote 1