B4 - General Topic 2024 #61 (September)

9 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

I'd like to think that no one single house mate can have influence like that over others but Karma is getting on my nerves now.

I know Mass and Sara had sex in the LR as have others in the past, I can forgive Karma and Chris for a spontaneous jump but the way they are behaving today and have in the past by just taking the room over for the day is not on, she has her own room FFS

It is possible of course that she was due to leave this week anyway as it would be six months on Sunday since she arrived. I didn't realise until today that Hypatia had left so you never know Medusa may turn up there.

For now Bon Voyage Medusa I trust it all works out for you, thanks for the entertainment. 

BTW I hadn't noticed until yesterday what lovely pussy lips you have. :blush:

Six months is a short period nowadays. Specially at the Villas. 

17 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

when the whole putin order came down for one.

I've been a member long enough and I can't remember worse times other than last year before that big participants update, even so I don't think it was that bad because the lethargy of that period didn't last as long as it does now

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, trippingalot said:

I've been a member long enough and I can't remember worse times other than last year before that big participants update, even so I don't think it was that bad because the lethargy of that period didn't last as long as it does now

i do agree that the long length of stays leads to lethargy in a big way.  one of the reasons i decided that i had had enough of rlc.  i'm all about change over and the more the better.  if i wanted to look at the same person over and over again, i'd just sit in the corner of my living room or kitchen or bedroom and just stare at my wife all day.  rlc was much better in my opinion when the participants were coming and going every one to three months.  it kept it more fresh and lively until they started recycling the participants.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, FrankZabba said:

i do agree that the long length of stays leads to lethargy in a big way.  one of the reasons i decided that i had had enough of rlc.  i'm all about change over and the more the better.  if i wanted to look at the same person over and over again, i'd just sit in the corner of my living room or kitchen or bedroom and just stare at my wife all day.  rlc was much better in my opinion when the participants were coming and going every one to three months.  it kept it more fresh and lively until they started recycling the participants.

I think your wife would have something to say. 🤣

• Haha 1