B4 - General Topic 2024 #61 (September)

15 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

have fun but nothing lasts forever in RLC

I hope so, cause I actually like this group of girls that are here at B4. And hopefully Ali can stay? I think these girls could all get along with each other. 🙂

10 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

really... do i have to look into that pig's open asshole everytime i visit RLC because he's top cam?, i hope the day karma leaves is not far away so we don't have to see these antisocial animals

I clicked in to her room. Just to see what's going on? and I saw the same thing, and I was like oh god yuck! 🤮

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

really... do i have to look into that pig's open asshole everytime i visit RLC because he's top cam?, i hope the day karma leaves is not far away so we don't have to see these antisocial animals 😩

When you type the RLC address will show the address to other apartments that you watched. 

Assuming that you watch something else, of course. 

33 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

wirklich... muss ich jedes Mal, wenn ich RLC besuche, in das offene Arschloch dieses Schweins schauen, weil er eine Top-Cam ist? Ich hoffe, der Tag, an dem das Karma verschwindet, ist nicht mehr lange entfernt, damit wir diese asozialen Tiere nicht sehen müssen  😩

He is the reason why I do not look at the villa in his presence. Karma should finally leave RLC with this guy.

• Upvote 4