B4 - General Topic 2024 #61 (September)

3 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

Je n'ai pas noté cet épisode, la jeune brune aux longs cheveux noirs, je suppose que vous voulez parler d'Aly ( horodatage si vous avez le replay ) mais moi 

c'est l'attitude Fior qui m'a choqué , alors que Sara et " Grace  " s'en allaient , il a bloqué Sara, l'a amené sur le deck de la piscine et lui a parlé dans l'oreille pendant plus d'une minute 

comme si il avait des consignes à faire passer.

That is exactly what I saw, and I think that he is someone of employment of this company? It looks as some arrangement may have be made?

16 minutes ago, guest_ said:

The very attractive young lady with the long black hair, there was a man harassing her. And then that gentleman proceeds on having private conversations with another young female individuals. The young female had a very uncomfortable look, on her face after the conversations?

Sounds like hands (Fior). Does that with majority of them. Like a fucking rash.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Jonno said:

Sounds like hands (Fior). Does that with majority of them. Like a fucking rash

I was hoped that he would not be taken advantage of this very vulnerable women. A lot of women in Europe are in very bad circumstances, and they must do what's necessary to survive.

il y a 1 minute, Xarvaz a dit :

Monsieur a un visage amical mais je pense que c'est un rat

C'est une fouine ce mec, il veut baiser tout le monde mais arrive rarement à ces fins sauf avec des filles faibles 

Un jour, chez Harley et Zabava , il avait amené une copine mais c'est Sara qui l'a bouffé dans la chambre de Harley dans une scène lesbienne d'anthologie, les deux filles excitées et voraces. 

2 minutes ago, guest_ said:

I was hoped that he would not be taken advantage of this very vulnerable women. A lot of women in Europe are in very bad circumstances, and they must do what's necessary to survive.

Doubtful she'll let that weasel take advantage.

2 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

C'est une fouine ce mec, il veut baiser tout le monde mais arrive rarement à ces fins sauf avec des filles faibles 

Un jour, chez Harley et Zabava , il avait amené une copine mais c'est Sara qui l'a bouffé dans la chambre de Harley dans une scène lesbienne d'anthologie, les deux filles excitées et voraces. 

Just because a woman may or may not be in the world of prostitution. Does not give a man a right, to violate and take advantage of her.

• Like 1