B4 - General Topic 2024 #61 (September)

23 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I love how boomers thinks that those women are innocent and vulnerable.

Whom is this boomer person you speak of? Is that an insult to me? Where i'm originally from, women are being raped and tortured. Women are being exploited, and treated as second class. And you want to insult me because I have empathy toward women. Then you are very wrong my friend.

3 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Medusa still upset and crying, and she appears to be thinking about packing as the suitcase is out and ready to be packed. She seems to be contemplating what to you...pack or stay. It's a waiting game. 

Goodbye!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, guest_ said:

Whom is this boomer person you speak of? Is that an insult to me? Where i'm originally from, women are being raped and tortured. Women are being exploited, and treated as second class. And you want to insult me because I have empathy toward women. Then you are very wrong my friend.

Where I'm from too, but not those in the project. Very far from it.

8 minutes ago, guest_ said:

I am a very wealthy man. And a very lonely man. And my intentions were wrong and I feel ashame. I came to chat room to speak of young women? I'm going to leave here out of shame. I bother you no more.

let me say one thing..this can be a very toxic environment but with the right humor and the ignore button it is often funny, right Tfi? 😁