B4 - General Topic 2024 #61 (September)

2 minutes ago, Monsena said:

I'm seeking for it but it seems that it was unexpectly and Medusa was crying about it

I have never seen anyone cry that much about leaving the project. This to me has been either brought on by Babi and some of the other girls taking her side despite not being tenant herself OR there is boyfriend troubles. None of us really know other than speculating still.  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, FrankZabba said:

why do you think it's not of her own?

because it was unexpected and because she was crying. I'm seeking if there's a call in which shew explain but still didn't found. And it is strange: yesterday evening she was speaking with her boyfriend about the day missing and there was no hurry. And isn't it strange it happende just after she had something with baby?

There's also Ali that could be a good reason to make the room free

2 minutes ago, Monsena said:

because it was unexpected and because she was crying. I'm seeking if there's a call in which shew explain but still didn't found. And it is strange: yesterday evening she was speaking with her boyfriend about the day missing and there was no hurry. And isn't it strange it happende just after she had something with baby?

There's also Ali that could be a good reason to make the room free

you have good points.  i guess you will just have to wait and see.

I know nothing about Medusa, beyond what I see. I would think living in Barc in a large relatively clean place would be a lot better than couch surfing with crazies like Masha. I think her boyfriend only wants her for sex, he doesn't want to actually do things with her. And Babi..how could her short visit make a person want to leave a villa?

32 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

I have never seen anyone cry that much about leaving the project. This to me has been either brought on by Babi and some of the other girls taking her side despite not being tenant herself OR there is boyfriend troubles. None of us really know other than speculating still.  

Maybe bad news from outside, like a bereavement? That's another possibility.