B4 - General Topic 2024 #61 (September)

39 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

I have never seen anyone cry that much about leaving the project. This to me has been either brought on by Babi and some of the other girls taking her side despite not being tenant herself OR there is boyfriend troubles. None of us really know other than speculating still.  

Mathilda and I believe Marlene did. But they had one week to move. It seems that Medusa has to move today.

Jesus F*cking Tapdancing Christ.  Medusa has been ostracised by the remaining contents of B4 for weeks.  Her alleged "BF" who visited recently was litlle more than a convenient accessory that Medusa could display at the B4 party as he certainly got sweet fuck-all in terms of intimate payback.  She's too nice for RLC and has finally realised that being a display item is probably not what she wants.  Good luck Medusa, and keep your integrity.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, chogdad said:

Maybe bad news from outside, like a bereavement? That's another possibility.

I thought that but then for me if that were the case then I'd have quickly packed a small case and set off almost immediately and jumped on the next flight to Rome/wherever. 

1 minute ago, TfiDeano said:

I thought that but then for me if that were the case then I'd have quickly packed a small case and set off almost immediately and jumped on the next flight to Rome/wherever. 

It seems to be so quick doesn't it though, 2 nights ago she was posing for pics with Babi on Sara's bed and all seemed fine. That's why i find it strange, for her to start packing like it's an emergency. 

Just now, chogdad said:

It seems to be so quick doesn't it though, 2 nights ago she was posing for pics with Babi on Sara's bed and all seemed fine. That's why i find it strange, for her to start packing like it's an emergency. 

Something clearly happened between Babi and Medusa because Babi spent last night until she left this morning in Karma's bed with her luggage in her room also. She left without having a proper goodbye with Medusa too. I think Medusa has either has enough of the allegiance between some of the other girls who remain in the house and her own friend Babi defecting maybe and she now just wants to go home to her family in Rome. Why RLC would instruct her to leave is laughable given that she is the one that does the most in the house and popular amongst many. 

• Upvote 1

qui stava pianificando col rahazzo un viaggio, forse di ritorno, per il 12. presumo di ottobre. forse sapendo che voleva andarsene prima l'hanno mandata via ancora prima perchè adesso hanno altre opportunita. voh!

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

4 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Something clearly happened between Babi and Medusa because Babi spent last night until she left this morning in Karma's bed with her luggage in her room also. She left without having a proper goodbye with Medusa too. I think Medusa has either has enough of the allegiance between some of the other girls who remain in the house and her own friend Babi defecting maybe and she now just wants to go home to her family in Rome. Why RLC would instruct her to leave is laughable given that she is the one that does the most in the house and popular amongst many. 

Yeah she is, so therefore IF it's connected with Babi, how? If she was still there, we could say oh right, bet she's moving in, but she's left. Hours later, so does Medusa. It's the upset though, if she'd had enough i'd expect her to be po-faced, not 'Don't want to go' faced. 

The other night, that party where she and BF left to go to B1 during it WAS odd - That could be involved, like has been said, this may go back several weeks. If someone there is involved, i'm looking at Sara's influence somewhere.

And remember, there is Ali, a 'Guest' who appeared from nowhere but looked quite clearly at home from the start.....

7 minutes ago, chogdad said:

Yeah she is, so therefore IF it's connected with Babi, how? If she was still there, we could say oh right, bet she's moving in, but she's left. Hours later, so does Medusa. It's the upset though, if she'd had enough i'd expect her to be po-faced, not 'Don't want to go' faced. 

The other night, that party where she and BF left to go to B1 during it WAS odd - That could be involved, like has been said, this may go back several weeks. If someone there is involved, i'm looking at Sara's influence somewhere.

And remember, there is Ali, a 'Guest' who appeared from nowhere but looked quite clearly at home from the start.....

Medusa's relationship with Baldy never seemed that strong but being the small person she is I think she wears her heart on her sleeve. Ultimately though something has rattled her which has seemingly triggered her to partially pack and will continue later once she returns as she has now gone out. At the end of the day everything has an ending and perhaps her time on RLC in Barce has reached that point and she has had enough and wants to leave.