B4 - General Topic 2024 #61 (September)

35 minutes ago, chogdad said:

And with Vesna back, now will Ali be left alone in that room, as Kat migrates to Vesna's all the time? Does Ali take Medusa's room??

Vesdispear can move in with Katspread. Ali gets Hers.  

Can speculate over and over what the Medusa situation is. 

Medusa leaving? FFS! There is plenty others that should leave before she has to...

Unless it is her decision to. In which case, good luck to her and thanks for being enjoyable to watch 😊

If she is returning to Italy and still wants to be part of the project, isnt there any empty apartment there...? 😉

40 minutes ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

Medusa leaving? FFS! There is plenty others that should leave before she has to...

Unless it is her decision to. In which case, good luck to her and thanks for being enjoyable to watch 😊

If she is returning to Italy and still wants to be part of the project, isnt there any empty apartment there...? 😉

Masha is still in the apartment if you mean that one. 

What ever has happened appeared to start with this phone call.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

They talk for a few minutes then the call ends and restarts with a face-time call.

After the call ends her demeanor changes and at approx 3pm she looked at her phone again and looked more sad, a little after she started crying.  

A little later she did this, I'm guessing someone may know the relevance of the drawing, I seem to remember her making the picture.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

I'm not convinced this is anything to do with RLC as at no time did she pickup her phone and call her boyfriend. I think the BF has given her a choice of him or RLC and said to stay with him she must leave ASAP.

Off to the garage

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

At the same time Karma and Kat are in the kitchen,

if RLC are involved maybe Karma is telling Kat something here. 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

On behalf of all us English only members Italian and Russian speakers what can you tell us.

Thanks.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

What ever has happened appeared to start with this phone call.

On that evidence there seems to be some kind of link. She seemed ok before, then afterwards not. Maybe he has said 'That or me', but i'm not too sure. It's the speed at which she has packed, like she has to get out right now. 

34 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

You think  ?

Well, I do see her posts on SM almost daily and she has since changed her hair color to green after being in Naples and now she has green hair in her apartment...so yes, I more than 'think'.  

• Thanks 1

Medusa non è andata via di sua volontà, e questo è certo. Senza preavviso: deve andarsene subito! cosa avrà fatto di così grave?
Sono daccordo con chi dice che deve mantenere la sua integrità, e forse anche con chi dice che il suo ragazo la usa.
Non sono affatto daccordo con chi pensa potrebbe prendere il posto di Masha a Roma: certo che potrebbe, ma pensata di che cosa sarebbe capace masha per vendicarsi!

Vero che forse i motivi risalgono a qualche settimana fà: al suo compleanno le altre non l'hanno considerata più di molto ed ha dovuto dormire in un altro appartamento. il suo ragazzo sembrava ricevere proposte da altrew: forse lei ha ostacolato la cosa. forse no. Vero che sono speculazioni (ora guardo i replay sopra proposti), ma sarebbe corretto se RLC motivasse la cosa, dato che un abbonamento lo paghiamo.
Mi spiace per Medusa, la persona, ma come spettatore non mi disturba tanto la sua uscita: mi disturba, tantissimo, non ci venga detto perchè!!!