Thumbnails

MattO

There are two obvious problems with these thumbnails, which are really not thumbnails but preview streams of different cams.

One-they work with a constant lag. So chances are when you see something happening, by the time you switch to that cam, there would be different action already.

Two-they always show at least two cameras per apartment. (At the moment I'm typing this, they show 5 cams from Nora's place!) And with only 15 spaces that's not enough to show all the apartments available. So we still have to rely on motion sensors

So to me, a completely useless feature!

So to me, a completely useless feature!

I wouldn't say they're useless. It's only bad because they're not implemented correctly and can use a lot of improvements. It would be nice if you could pick which apts/cams you want and not have it just random, or if they wouldn't show the same apartment you're looking in one of the thumbnails, even if it was just for paid subscribers (showing 5 cams from one apt is just fucking dumb). I'm not a paying customer so I don't really have any complaints, but I think the overall feature is a nice one.

• 2 weeks later...