Thumbnails

MattO

I love the "Thumbnails."

Who ever's idea that was, it's a good one.  Beats going from apt. to apt. looking for action.  You can't count on the motion detector.

Don't tell me the Thumbnails been their all along and I was not aware.... :(  lol

Guest bobbyjoe

personaly,j'm not fan with this new option,j prefer continue stay with the four multi-screens on one page and ignored the screenshot under,

j will prefer rlc put new option for have 8 simultaned streaming videos in one page,there is a place for do that,

just need resize the small format video for make place,j prefer video not really screenshots.

the problem of this new option is we can't choose the appartments and cameras we want see in screenshots,it's aleatory,it's for that j'm not gonna use this option

Now we don't have to keep going from apartment to apartment. The thumbs will tell if there is anything going on and when it's time to switch for a pic or vid depending on the situation.

An improvement for sure.

That's one 'Good' thing rlc has done.    :)

Guest bobbyjoe

with this new option,there is soo many connection problem now in particulary in kamila appartment,this morning it's horrible,

it's a chance my suscription finish very soon

I think the thumbs are based on motion detection.

I agree, I'm tired of being fooled by roaming pets.  Now you can see if there really is someone.  ;D

For those who don't like the Thumbnails, you can close the Thumbnail window. :)