B4 - General Topic 2024 #62 (September)

6 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

I think that girl is the only one who acts normal there and doesn't pretend she's on CB like the others

because all normal girls shower in swimsuits 😂 RLC is not a charity (if it is I'd like to get my subscription free). Girls on the site get free accomodation in return for some level of exposure. If she doesn't like that she can go rent a hotel like all other girls who don't do nudity on cam

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

there is plenty to see Troy, we have a street girl who regularly gives shelter to homeless people, a CB star and there is also regular animal sex also known as Zoo and for the enthusiasts every now and then the breasts of Svetlana, O and don't forget the Italian stallion who even has a horse's head and keeps his fans busy here 😍

Who is supposed to be the CB star ? So that I can update my notes. 

35 minutes ago, nathen said:

because all normal girls shower in swimsuits 😂 RLC is not a charity (if it is I'd like to get my subscription free). Girls on the site get free accomodation in return for some level of exposure. If she doesn't like that she can go rent a hotel like all other girls who don't do nudity on cam

stupid answer, no normal girl will go into the shower naked with cameras pointed at her while a bunch of sex-crazed old farts are panting in front of her

• Haha 1