B4 - General Topic 2024 #62 (September)

25 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

She's going back to Italy to take over Masha's apartment.

Is this for sure or just rumour? Because if that is happening, i can't see why the BF would have anything to do with her departure from Barcelona.

Do anyone remember the little short Italian Guy and the 2 brown hair girls at B7. They would have sex all the time, their's one with a tattoo on her hip. He even had sex with Aziza and the 2 brown hair girls in one night. My friend and I are trying to remember their names? He actually had sex with a lot of women on RLC.

22 minutes ago, Troy said:

Do anyone remember the little short Italian Guy and the 2 curly brown hair girl at B7. They would have sex all the time, their's one with a tattoo on her hip. He even had sex with Aziza and the 2 curly hair girls in one night. My friend and I are trying to remember their names? He actually had sex with a lot of women on RLC.

Dylan?

2 minutes ago, Troy said:

Oh ok, that's it thank you. The 2 women share a room in b7. Ashley and ?

Gloria.

You knw that you can check those names in the participant's topics and in the dropdown list of joined/left the project on RLC's site, right?

21 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

You knw that you can check those names in the participant's topics and in the dropdown list of joined/left the project on RLC's site, right?

Thank you seriously I did not know that? ✌️