B4 - General Topic 2024 #62 (September)

8 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

I like the cat. The way RLC has been lately at least I’ll have that to look forward to, LOL.

🐈‍⬛

Which one, there's two...the usual one that pisses everywhere and then the all-black one that sneaks in sometimes and pinches whatever food stuff is on the kitchen counter. 

2 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

didn't mean to wind your clock, i was just picking on you.  i actually agree with both you and corvette08.  no two people are the same, different choices for everyone!

when you say kfc style it brings me to ask, what recipe you prefer from kfc?

Haha, I can take it, especially as I give it back sometimes. When you say what recipe what exactly do you mean...what do I get off the menu? Btw look who is living at Hypatia's old place lol...didn't we discuss that couple only yesterday or a couple a days ago!

13 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Which one, there's two...the usual one that pisses everywhere and then the all-black one that sneaks in sometimes and pinches whatever food stuff is on the kitchen counter. 

It was in response to the comment above about the new tenants  Riri and Teo arriving. It was OT, but they have a black one on the bed right now.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Maxbell said:

It was in response to the comment above about the new tenants  Riri and Teo arriving. It was OT, but they have a black one on the bed right now.

Ah okay, I was actually going to mention R&T have a cat which is on the bed sleeping...surprisingly lol. 

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Which one, there's two...the usual one that pisses everywhere  

Masha?

17 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

one that sneaks in sometimes and pinches whatever food stuff is on the kitchen counter.

Wolf?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Maxbell said:

I like the cat. The way RLC has been lately at least I’ll have that to look forward to, LOL.

Feel the same way about Kat. i like her attitude she's nice towards everyone. I don't care about all that clickbait crap, I tired of hearing all that. I think she's pretty and I love those long sexy legs. Kat cool to me.🥰✌️

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Maxbell said:

l Iike the cat. The way RLC has been lately at least I’ll have that to look forward to, LOL.

Oh, so you were being sarcastic? That's cold dude. ✌️