B4 - General Topic 2024 #62 (September)

35 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

A donkey would make a better tenant than Karma. 

🤔 A donkey??…now that would be top cam…kinda like Daytona having sex, few admitted to watching but top cam told us otherwise 😉

🤣

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

we all know that the eye doctor hasn't removed your blinders yet

Just as well otherwise Karma is like to be even more horrific to look at once my eyes are cleared. 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, TfiDeano said:

Just as well otherwise Karma is like to be even more horrific to look at once my eyes are cleared. 

lol you know that karma is not hard on the eyes.  i'll tell you the ones that i can remember that are hard on the eyes.

sara, nelly, maghdela, ema, lilith, amalia, i could go on and on but you get my point.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

Anyone actually know why Sara uses the couch now?  Slept there yesterday and now napping.

I guess maybe the new mattress needs to be returned, so must not get it dirty….or RLC’s credit card got rejected 

1 minute ago, FrankZabba said:

lol you know that karma is not hard on the eyes.  i'll tell you the ones that i can remember that are hard on the eyes.

sara, nelly, maghdela, ema, lilith, amalia, i could go on and on but you get my point.

I get your point yes absolutely but not all of us share the same opinions naturally and Karma is not someone I'd entertain if I had a chance to despite being easy on the eyes. Magda is easy on the eyes but again we have different opinions lol.  

1 minute ago, Maxbell said:

I guess maybe the new mattress needs to be returned, so must not get it dirty….or RLC’s credit card got rejected 

Do Goodwill take items like that back? 😆

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

I get your point yes absolutely but not all of us share the same opinions naturally and Karma is not someone I'd entertain if I had a chance to despite being easy on the eyes. Magda is easy on the eyes but again we have different opinions lol.  

yes we do!  how would you look at karma had she never got with that weirdo chris guy?  would you still have the same opinion of her?  i'm betting you would not!

• Upvote 2