B1 - General Topic 2024 #10 (September / October)

4 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Stalkers circle jerk...she talks to me I know we have a special bond...fucking delusional.

What? are you unwell? I don't think any of that and i have also never said that? i just enjoy watching her and believed she was entertaining. She has never spoken to me. This seems a like a bit of a over reaction? She is just one of my fave housemates from the project, i found her honest, fun and it was nice to see her grow. Just excited to see my fave back on the project. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, emoemily said:

What? are you unwell? I don't think any of that and i have also never said that? i just enjoy watching her and believed she was entertaining. She has never spoken to me. This seems a like a bit of a over reaction? She is just one of my fave housemates from the project, i found her honest, fun and it was nice to see her grow. Just excited to see my fave back on the project. 

Please turn around...I don't want any of your spunk on me.  There have been plenty of posts on this forum praising this participant, claiming a "special bond on Instagram" her honesty...bla bla bla.  She was pretty average as a participant at best. 

Congrats...you're one of the remote suckers who thinks she gives a fuck about what you think...lol

1 hour ago, maxfactor said:

Please turn around...I don't want any of your spunk on me.  There have been plenty of posts on this forum praising this participant, claiming a "special bond on Instagram" her honesty...bla bla bla.  She was pretty average as a participant at best. 

Congrats...you're one of the remote suckers who thinks she gives a fuck about what you think...lol

Again i have not said any of this and was just happy to see someone i enjoyed, if your this upset about someone's random enjoyment that  you feel the need to invent comments from me i feel that the issue is more with you. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1