Linda & Tibor (2024) #9

1 minute ago, upyourass said:

But by only discussing things you want to hear, right?

Not at all, if that would be the case I could just write to myself in PM's. But I rather discuss whats going on in RLC rather than who's a twat and who's not a twat here, we are all cunts now and then.

59 minutes ago, Brimby said:

Not at all, if that would be the case I could just write to myself in PM's. But I rather discuss whats going on in RLC rather than who's a twat and who's not a twat here, we are all cunts now and then.

Great, so that's settled then, back to the topic....Linda really is lazy isn't she ? :wink:

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, upyourass said:

.Linda really is lazy isn't she ? :wink:

We all, well most of us, think that yeah. But why the spam writing it multiple times a day? What do you think it adds to the discussion when its a well know and established fact?

• Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, Brimby said:

We all, well most of us, think that yeah. But why the spam writing it multiple times a day? What do you think it adds to the discussion when its a well know and established fact?

Thanks, that was all I wanted to know. Will try to cut it down a bit.........................................................nahhhhh :biggrin:

1 minute ago, tle said:

Is this Linda's sister visiting?

No its not, just a friend and  they don't really look alike now, they did a few years ago when they were both about the same size. 

laurel and hardy dancing GIF

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, upyourass said:

No its not, just a friend and  they don't really look alike now, they did a few years ago when they were both about the same size. 

laurel and hardy dancing GIF

I remember her from years back.. She used to have bigger hips than Linda.. But Linda's caught up with her.. They have the same complexion and hair color so I've always wondered if they were sisters...

• Like 1