B4 - General Topic 2024 #63 (September / October)

They obviously love eatchother and anjoy their type of sex. I'm glad for Karma's sake.  But I don't like him and I have better things to do than watching them ! I wish Karma could find a more "normal" guy or girl but it doesn't seem to happen soon enough!

• Haha 1

I agree.   The sloth gives off a bad vibe.   There's foreplay, than there is this mind/soul maneuvers that don't seem genuine.   While she can do better, I don't think they are exclusive to one another (based on her past behavior).

46 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

the red carpet is out the Orc is there to claim his slave

This is where all the B4 old hunchbacks come out to defend Karma and her Molester lol and they express their love for Karma. I have some popcorn at the ready. 

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, rainman13 said:

This idiot is the biggest disruptive factor of all subscribers. Karma cannot detach itself from him. There is only one possibility. Karma has to leave the villa. Better today than tomorrow.

The problem is if Karma leaves B4 it will prove to be an expensive departure due to the fact RLC would need to hire in Rentokil and a local fumigator, they may even need to gas the house to remove all lifeform regarding bacteria, viruses and microorganisms all left by Karma and her Molester.  

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

This is where all the B4 old hunchbacks come out to defend Karma and her Molester lol and they express their love for Karma. I have some popcorn at the ready. 

they only come when he is there, very strange

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

they only come when he is there, very strange

Yea I've noticed that, then they say they won't watch whilst the Molester is there lmfao...yea okay then boys lol, we believe you...trillions wouldn't.  

• Haha 1