B4 - General Topic 2024 #63 (September / October)

4 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

Guy in the white T shirt says to the other guy, these camera's are all a bit weird.

Reply,  They are for security I guess, don't worry 

The Muppets Laughing GIF 

Not the first time that they lie about the cams. 

Guest girl took another bikini shower which sucks because she's got a very nice body.  Tell you what, the leggings she put on are the sexiest I think I've ever seen.  Shows off her spectacular ass something fierce!  Teasing little minx, that one.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

Guest girl took another bikini shower which sucks because she's got a very nice body.  Tell you what, the leggings she put on are the sexiest I think I've ever seen.  Shows off her spectacular ass something fierce!  Teasing little minx, that one.

I appreciate it's annoying for some, but the reality is she is not a paid participant, so she is under no obligation to undress for the fanboys. I feel your pain though, Linda is a paid participant but she NEVER has sex and all she does is stuff her face when she can be bothered to be at home and in front of the cams. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, TfiDeano said:

I appreciate it's annoying for some, but the reality is she is not a paid participant, so she is under no obligation to undress for the fanboys. I feel your pain though, Linda is a paid participant but she NEVER has sex and all she does is stuff her face when she can be bothered to be at home and in front of the cams. 

Linda is a worthless cow who's been on RLC longer than a day, which is a day too long. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Moosecini said:

Linda is a worthless cow who's been on RLC longer than a day, which is a day too long. 

Brutal lol...I love Linda but over the last few weeks/months she has really been pissing me off and whilst what you said is brutal, I have always been saying the need to leave asap. 

8 minutes ago, Noldus said:

1805 the guys left

What?? They weren’t customers?? Shocking. LOL.

Regarding disclosure of the cams, the one guys asked them if they were on Tik Tok after looking at one cam, and the answer was yes

• Haha 2