Harley, Zabava (2024) #5

Noldus

1 hour ago, chogdad said:

The old woman visiting for the 547th time.

Has she ask your permission to visit her friend, to spend her life how she wants? If 40 years old woman is so ugly to you, maybe you can put your very important attention to somebody else than demonstrate your bulling talents here?..

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

46 minutes ago, Player said:

Has she ask your permission to visit her friend, to spend her life how she wants? If 40 years old woman is so ugly to you, maybe you can put your very important attention to somebody else than demonstrate your bulling talents here?..

It was just a joke, and considering this is the first time you have spoken to me, you are incredibly rude and antagonizing. Put me on ignore as i will be doing with you. 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Player said:

She has every right to come and visit her friend☺️

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, chogdad said:

It was just a joke, and considering this is the first time you have spoken to me, you are incredibly rude and antagonizing. Put me on ignore as i will be doing with you. 

There was nothing in your message that gave any hint it was a joke. 

You posted your message for everyone to read and react. If you don't want reaction, don't post. 

• Upvote 1