Leora & Paul (2024) #33

4 minutes ago, RdKing said:

Same idiots who assume that we are jealous of Paul when in fact most of us are not jealous, quite the opposite. For myself, I have been paying to see her bate for several years already but the package changed since the stunned one moved to Prague. The quality, frequency and originality are minimal. I do not have any desire to fuck her, I pay to watch her and would love to see her fuck a real man, someone who can make her cum and can himself cum without having to finish himself off. In the end, regardless of the reasons, we, I included can post what we want to, if anyone does not like it, their problem.

The jealous card and been getting played for years as well. Not even just sexually. Overall he's a waste of space. How many would want him anywhere near their sister or daughter. None. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, peking said:

while I'm folding clothes

I sure hope the hair and the freaking blanket don't spoil the visual

The hair will get adjusted at least 10 or so times. That shouldn't be a problem. 🤣

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Jonno said:

My bad. Stretched out. Nevvvver. 

She's only by RLC standards. And that ain't much to compare her to. 

why compare just visually suck in the delights

all the women on RLC have their beauty be it breasts, both lips, face, ass(the 💩 holder lol)and etc...

why compare when your eyes can feast on the one/two being looked at in the moment

to me comparing is just adding a pollutant from the brain to the eyes 

or something like that hell it made sense when I thought it 🤣

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, peking said:

lol

heck since we're going there 🤣

until she cried because the pleasure would have made her speechless and crying would be the only expression left lol

Funtime over laundry is done

Haha, good one.