B2 - General Topic 2024 #14 (October)

Noldus

1 minute ago, luvdoggy1111 said:

No chance.... Yesterday one guy tried to touch her tits and she put his hand away. She clearly didn't want that.

That’s true, yesterday she was interested in watching Mags have sex but showed no sign of being aroused herself. I don’t expect to see much from Eris.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jetlag8 said:

That’s true, yesterday she was interested in watching Mags have sex but showed no sign of being aroused herself. I don’t expect to see much from Eris.

Looked more aroused listening to Lilith. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jetlag8 said:

She was clearly aroused and that is why she used her dildo afterwards. She just wasn't interested in having sex with them, especially blue short. Red short actually took her pant off yesterday on the cough but was more interested in magh.

11 minutes ago, Elcondor said:

She was clearly aroused and that is why she used her dildo afterwards. She just wasn't interested in having sex with them, especially blue short. Red short actually took her pant off yesterday on the cough but was more interested in magh.

Pj bottoms came off. No danger she was letting the knickers come off.