B2 - General Topic 2024 #14 (October)

Noldus

36 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I'm only the Vice President of her Fan Club. 😁

Yeah, Eris is better, but yuge disappointment last night…I don’t expect her to be banging random guys but those bates were atrocious 

Just now, JoeBitch said:

Yeah, Eris is better, but yuge disappointment last night…I don’t expect her to be banging random guys but those bates were atrocious 

Probably because it was cold. She did some uncovered, and we know that she isn't shy. Probably it didn't even come to her mind that it would be more pleasing to us for her to do it uncovered.

TBH, I much rather watch a natural bate than one just for a show to farm bonus.

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

Well, looks like Eris didn't watch the USGP. She missed a great Ferarri Double Podium and an amazing fight between Lando and Max. 😁

I checked before the start and she was listening to something on her laptop with her eyes closed but didn't check during the race to see if was race. Live coverage is behind a paywall in Spain like most other countries.

Top 1-2 for Ferrari, Max sure makes the most of the rules but a great battle. Back next week for another one.  

11 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Probably because it was cold. She did some uncovered, and we know that she isn't shy. Probably it didn't even come to her mind that it would be more pleasing to us for her to do it uncovered.

TBH, I much rather watch a natural bate than one just for a show to farm bonus.

Oh yeah…I hate shows, she did it cause she felt like it…but the covers killed it for me