B2 - General Topic 2024 #14 (October)

Noldus

8 hours ago, Jonno said:

So your girlfriend can't go on vacation/make some easy money without getting smashed by every Tom, Dick and Harry. That make the boyfriend controlling. 🙄

Expect masturbating, don't expect getting fucked, especially if they have a boyfriend. Simple.

But it is ok for your girlfriend to go on vacation, walk around other guys just in her thong, rub another guy's penis with her feet etc??? 

I like the double standard on this forum. The group that supports Eris now is the same that has a very strong language toward Kat because she does not have sex (since Hawk), nor masturbate. I am not saying that Eris should have sex with anyone just to please the viewers, but like I said earlier today, she has been overhyped for not reason. She has not shown anything since she joined. She is beautiful, sexy, very attractive, that's fact but that is not all.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Elcondor said:

But it is ok for your girlfriend to go on vacation, walk around other guys just in her thong, rub another guy's penis with her feet etc??? 

I like the double standard on this forum. The group that supports Eris now is the same that has a very strong language toward Kat because she does not have sex (since Hawk), nor masturbate. I am not saying that Eris should have sex with anyone just to please the viewers, but like I said earlier today, she has been overhyped for not reason. She has not shown anything since she joined. She is beautiful, sexy, very attractive, that's fact but that is not all.

🤣🤣🤣…don’t expect much common sense. And yes, she might be over hyped, like I said before regarding Sava, if you will be hiding and shit because you have a boyfriend, that ain’t the place for you. This is supposed to be fun, not cringe 

1 hour ago, JoeBitch said:

🤣🤣🤣…don’t expect much common sense. And yes, she might be over hyped, like I said before regarding Sava, if you will be hiding and shit because you have a boyfriend, that ain’t the place for you. This is supposed to be fun, not cringe 

100% agree with you on that. If you are so loyal to your boyfriend, stay away from RLC and look for another source of income. It is not like "I want the honey, but I don't want to deal with the bees." or "I like the milk, but I don't want to milk the stinky cow".