B4 - General Topic 2024 #65 (October)

il y a 45 minutes, TfiDeano a dit :

Où sont tous les adorateurs du Karma qui se plaignent principalement des commentaires de ses ennemis ici plutôt que de profiter de leur fille préférée qu'ils aimeraient avoir, de s'amuser de manière sale et insalubre sur le canapé mdr. 

COCHONNE , BARRE TOI AVEC TON SOUILLON,  putain  Karma , tu ne lis pas CC

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, TfiDeano said:

Where's all the Karma worshippers who mostly complain about her haters comments on here rather than to enjoy their favourite daughter they wish they had, have dirty unhygienic fun on the sofa lmfao. 

be glad they don't have a daughter considering their unhealthy way of peeping 🥶

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

be glad they don't have a daughter considering their unhealthy way of peeping 🥶

Exactly my point, they were all crying so badly about Massimo and his lack of respect, but conveniently missed the part where the girls showed no respect either, yet these same people think it's okay to watch girls young enough to be their daughters get naked and get absolutely smashed in the bedroom and they even cry when Park is home with HIS girlfriend, I mean what the FUCK, tickles me. Yea that's respect right there, not.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I visited the new RLC's site after reading about it in the forum.  From what I observed on XLife, I have few comments:

1) It seems that RLC will move all the couples and roommates (Harley & Zabava) apartments to the new platform. I think they will keep only the Barcelona apartments (B1, B2, B4, B5 & B7) on the original RLC's platform with the current various pricing plans. That means the amount that anyone subscribes for a full year premium will have access only to Barcelona apartments and the two villas. 😏 🤔 (unless they will reduce the current fees)

2) the other 18 apartments and the new ones on the new platform will be on XLife with its new bad ridiculous pricing plans ( 45/month for only 9 apartments !!!) without offering any discounted plans for long term subscriptions.

3) on the new platform, I think the participants will have control over when they turn the various cams on or off (in case of taking showers, being intimate or guests visiting) 

From these observations, I concluded that RLC doesn't think that the original site generates enough revenues 😉 🤔 😏 to survive and cover all the overhead costs and the salaries paid to the participants and that is why they launched the new platform in a sneaky way to make more money 🤑🤑 🤑 in return for the same business model with mostly same participants.

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I visited the new R:C's site after reading about it in the forum.  From what I observed on XLife, I have few comments:

1) It seems that RLC will move all the couples and roommates (Harley & Zabava) apartments to the new platform. I think they will keep only the Barcelona apartments (B1, B2, B4, B5 & B7) on the original RLC's platform with the current various pricing plans. That means the amount that anyone subscribes for a full year premium will have access only to Barcelona apartments and the two villas. 😏 🤔 (unless they will reduce the current fees)

2) the other 18 apartments and the new ones on the new platform will be on XLife with its new bad ridiculous pricing plans ( 45/month for only 9 apartments !!!) without offering any discounted plans for long term subscriptions.

3) on the new platform, I think the participants will have control over when they turn the various cams on or off (in case of taking showers, being intimate or guests visiting) 

From these observations, I concluded that RLC doesn't think that the original site generates enough revenues 😉 🤔 😏 to survive and cover all the overhead costs and the salaries paid to the participants and that is why they launched the new platform in a sneaky way to make more money 🤑🤑 🤑 in return for the same business model with mostly same participants.

what they selling is called a subscription pack 😂

Edited by Kingbanks
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I visited the new R:C's site after reading about it in the forum.  From what I observed on XLife, I have few comments:

Hi Badboy, here is a link to the part of the forum for XLife. Maybe you know. 

Anyhow, Good luck to RLC. The point of cameras everywhere and that they must stay on, is the only viable product they can capitalize on.

Noting no sex available on some, cameras in only some rooms and or the ability for tenants to turn them off…there is nothing there that has any value. The only way they can build the client type they have at RLC is to make it like RLC, during good times.