B1 - General Topic 2024 #11 (October)

2 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

yeah, i'm a lookin for it

Yeah, I just like the real freaky horror movies. None of my ex's girlfriends wouldn't look at them with me, so I just watch them by myself. Its hard to find women who like horror movies. I love the spooky horror movies. ❤️

• Like 1

Just now, Tony_Troy said:

Yeah, I just like the real freaky horror movies. None of my ex's girlfriends wouldn't look at them with me, so I just watch them by myself. Its hard to find women who like horror movies. I love the spooky horror movies. ❤️

my daughter is a chip off the ole block when it comes to horror movies.  she loves them probably more than i do lol.

5 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

my daughter is a chip off the ole block when it comes to horror movies.  she loves them probably more than i do lol

Well, my two daughters are too young to look at them.

8 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

my daughter is a chip off the ole block when it comes to horror movies.  she loves them probably more than i do lol

Wow that's cool, you have something in common with your daughter. When mine's get older I hope that's I have something like that? 👍

4 minutes ago, Tony_Troy said:

Wow that's cool, you have something in common with your daughter. When mine's get older I hope that's I have something like that? 👍

you reap what you sow, so be there for them now and it will pay dividends in the end

53 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

you reap what you sow, so be there for them now and it will pay dividends in the end

I'm always there I had to fight to getting my partial custody. finally something went my way in the court system. I'm a bad boyfriend, not a bad father. But she tried that in court. Something about me being unfaithful, makes me not be good father. But the judge saw right through that, and he granted me what I wanted. Well what the law allowed. 

• Like 1