New couple Nelly and Bogdan

Guest Kloun

"Much needed boost for RLC and CC with addition of Nelly and Zoya.  Both are beautiful, playful, and could care less if there are cameras in the apartment" 

What how long have you been watching these people?  These NEW premium  people are all working for RLC to make them money. Everything you see on the free cams is to tease you enough so you want to buy into the premium cams.

In the premium apartments it's so obvious what is going on. That is where all the "fun and sexy hot chicks" are. Dancing around showing their butts in thongs and an occasional booby in the kitchen while making tea and biscuits. Then as soon as you guys fall in love with one of them, they disappear. If they keep making RLC money, they stay longer. RLC knows who's watching who, how many hits a cam gets and how long they are watched.  How much do you think they got paid to tease you  for a few weeks? That's what I see and could be wrong however you might get different mileage.

You are right the "much needed boost" is for RLC.

The regular cams? That's where all the long time people live and are as about as Real Life and as real boring as most of us are.

It's fun to watch these silly characters live "real life".........I enjoy it too once in a while.  However,save your money go to Chaturbate. There are hundreds people doing what you want to see on RLC. It's free and real as real can get.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Kloun

In addition. Who owns reallifecam? RLC is just a drop in the bucket for these people who ever they are.

http://www.statshow.com/owner/whois%20privacy%20protection%20service,%20inc

Stats          2.55 Rating by Webstats7.Net

reallifecam.com was registered 4 years 1 month ago. It has a alexa rank of #1,942 in the world. It is a domain having .com extension. This site has a Google PageRank of 2/10. It is estimated worth of $ 4,548,960.00 and have a daily income of around $ 4,212.00. As no active threats were reported recently, reallifecam.com is SAFE to browse.

http://reallifecam.com.incom.pk/

reallifecam.com was registered 1 decade 5 years ago. It has an alexa rank of #1,280 in the world. It is a domain having .com extension. This site has a Google pagerank of 2 out of 10. Its estimated worth is $ 6,901,200.00 and it has a daily income of around $ 6,390.00. This website is not listed on Dmoz directory. As there are no active threats reported recently, reallifecam.com is SAFE to browse. So please hahttp://www.statshow.com/www/reallifecam.comve a complete look at the report generated by incom.pk and don't forget to share it with your friends.

reallifecam.com has a global rank of #4,710 which puts itself among the top 10,000 most popular websites worldwide. reallifecam.com rank has increased 32% over the last 3 months. reallifecam.com was launched at April 7, 2011 and is 4 years and 47 days. It reaches roughly 3,039,960 users and delivers about 6,687,930 pageviews each month. Its estimated monthly revenue is $19,395.00. We estimate the value of reallifecam.com to be around $235,972.50. The domain reallifecam.com uses a Commercial suffix and its server(s) are located in United States with ...[ + ]

So go ahead keep sending them your money for nothing....they don't need it...that's why you get what you pay for...which is really very little.  Some poor Russian couples in need. You'd think these RLC or this privacy protection service inc  people would at least buy them a change of clothing. No why spend the money when some one lives in a bad economy and not too many opportunities are available, they will work for peanuts or do anything for a roof over your head.

NO OFFENSE please to the people of Russia as a whole I like and admire them. They are hard working and talented beyond words. I have genetic lineage from Russia, Siberia in fact. love Chloe

Kloun you really are a clown!! You come on CC just to аgitate people to cancel their memberships? Go fuck yourself!

It's my experience that these kind of people have a few rants and then go away when no one pays attention to them.

me pueden llamar tonto , pero no me habia dado cuenta que nelly/bogdan eran los invitados de dasha/demid , son ellos es verdad . de san petersburgo a barcelona . ¿? tendran contrato de trabajo ¿?

me pueden llamar tonto , pero no me habia dado cuenta que nelly/bogdan eran los invitados de dasha/demid , son ellos es verdad . de san petersburgo a barcelona . ¿? tendran contrato de trabajo ¿?

it was written on the first page of this thread:

It's the guest of D&D  ;D

:)

Guest Kloun

Prodog I am not prompting people to rescind their memberships, I am saying RLC in some cases is constructed and formulated in order to increase their sales. There are a few dozen exemplifications to prove my point which I will not bother with.

I have been a paid member of RCL myself. I was disappointed along with my ex BF as we didn't get anything substantial or advantageous by paying. The owners of RLC cams could careless about it's customer because they are a conglomerate of dozens of other websites. They remove pictures and videos on CamCaps and other sites in order to direct people to invest in RLC to view the production .

What purpose does RLC have denying access to some thing that is broadcast to millions of people. Copyright infringement? That's debatable in court if RLC broadcasts and posting of "still" photographs, without profit or gain by a third party, are under that classification of protection.

Who has time to really concern themselves about that except for myself, who is a member a society of thinkers who make assessments of idiotic thoughts and worthless subjects or value judgements about trivial garbage..... which drives me to insanity Therefore I am so fucking sorry to have stimulated you to jump down my throat....so why do you even care to respond to bullshit anyway? 

As far as you impelling me fucking myself, thanks for the suggestion I think I will. I have a various toys I like to entertain my pleasure with. It's unfortunate that gentleman like yourself (not signifying you directly) who will not on their life get to stick a finger up my ass while they fuck me.

If I agitated anyone it was you. Sorry you got owned by me. Be nice or I will expose how ignorant you are to all the nice people who read posts...for fun....not to intercept and retaliate on someone's psycho babble like mine. I have wasted too much of my life writing this to you. 

Love Claudia K. 

Prodog I am not prompting people to rescind their memberships, I am saying RLC in some cases is constructed and formulated in order to increase their sales. There are a few dozen exemplifications to prove my point which I will not bother with.

I have been a paid member of RCL myself. I was disappointed along with my ex BF as we didn't get anything substantial or advantageous by paying. The owners of RLC cams could careless about it's customer because they are a conglomerate of dozens of other websites. They remove pictures and videos on CamCaps and other sites in order to direct people to invest in RLC to view the production .

What purpose does RLC have denying access to some thing that is broadcast to millions of people. Copyright infringement? That's debatable in court if RLC broadcasts and posting of "still" photographs, without profit or gain by a third party, are under that classification of protection.

Who has time to really concern themselves about that except for myself, who is a member a society of thinkers who make assessments of idiotic thoughts and worthless subjects or value judgements about trivial garbage..... which drives me to insanity Therefore I am so fucking sorry to have stimulated you to jump down my throat....so why do you even care to respond to bullshit anyway? 

As far as you impelling me fucking myself, thanks for the suggestion I think I will. I have a various toys I like to entertain my pleasure with. It's unfortunate that gentleman like yourself (not signifying you directly) who will not on their life get to stick a finger up my ass while they fuck me.

If I agitated anyone it was you. Sorry you got owned by me. Be nice or I will expose how ignorant you are to all the nice people who read posts...for fun....not to intercept and retaliate on someone's psycho babble like mine. I have wasted too much of my life writing this to you. 

Love Claudia K.

Dearest Claudia,

If your rants were a representation of crying out due to the absence of a finger up your ass, then you should have just said so in the first place. I got a whole ten of those, and I would have been so generous as to give you a whole fist! Otherwise, go and write your professorial bullshit with your "exemplifications"(I hope you didn't twist your fingers writing that) in the "Old Dudes" section. You'll fit right in there.

Thank you and good night!

El apartamento no se encuentra en Barcelona.

Su tipologia y el sonido de las sirenas de los vehículos de emergencia no se corresponden. Este apartamento está en Francia ...

A más a más, de tanto en tanto van soltando pequeñas frases en francés (bon appétit, por ejemplo)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

L'appartement ne se trouve pas à Barcelone mais en France ...

Le type d'appartement et le son des sirènes ne correspond pas a la Catalogne. En plus, de temps en temps ils prononcent des petits mots en français (Bon appétit) ...

El apartamento no se encuentra en Barcelona.

Su tipologia y el sonido de las sirenas de los vehículos de emergencia no se corresponden. Este apartamento está en Francia ...

A más a más, de tanto en tanto van soltando pequeñas frases en francés (bon appétit, por ejemplo)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

L'appartement ne se trouve pas à Barcelone mais en France ...

Le type d'appartement et le son des sirènes ne correspond pas a la Catalogne. En plus, de temps en temps ils prononcent des petits mots en français (Bon appétit) ...

Saufe que "Bon appetit" est une epxression utilisé tel quel dans d'autre langue que le français. C'est un peu comme "Rendez-vous" en Anglais il me semble^^

Kloun does not seem to understand that RLC is a business. And a business is there to make money. People pay (or not) for a service.

So Kloun, if you dont like the service (even the free bit) then fuck off somewhere else.