New couple Nelly and Bogdan

I'm guessing that the cameras and network equipment in most of these apartments have UPSs on them for dealing with the power outages. It can sometimes take a few minutes for network equipment to resume operations after even a brief outage lasting less than a second. The UPS can keep the cams working for an hour or more.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She sure looks like the blonde who stayed with Dasha & Demid the past couple weeks. Anyone else notice the resemblance?

It is her.

I think some members have been praying to the god of voyeurs for her to get an apartment of her own...

Our prayers have been answered.

;D

Esta chica es increiblemente sexy, me encanta!

La chica es muy atractiva,y buen tipo...pero aunque fuera màs fea me caeria igual de bièn porque es una castañuela,siempre està de buen humor y marcha constante.

Y por lo que veo sin aditivos :) :) :) 8)

Bueno...si están en Barcelona...por qué en la televisión hablan contínuamente en italiano si ellos son rusos? Están en Italia y anoche mientras follaban, sonaba una sirena de ambulancia o policia y el sonido de ello no suena como en España, definitivamente están en alguna ciudad de Italia y muy cerca del centro.

Probably the best addition to RLC...Ever!

I wish she wasn't so self-conscious about her breast size.  She is just fine.  We have other girls who are larger breasted, but not in such tight physical shape. She should just take all of her clothes off, and just let go!!

Please, everybody...can we try an experiment where we don't trash the new tenants?  We can watch and not add our own narrative.  Usually we have been wrong, and it hasn't helped us get anything but shut down.

Peace and Love!!