Alma & Stefan

I read all kinds of plots, and all kind off opinions here, I even read some judgements over here.

We all may have our opinions over here but to judge the people we do'nt know personally goes too fast for me

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am really worried about the state of Alma. She looks frightened and sooo unhappy. Stefan seems to have bullied any life out of a girl who, although child like, always seemed to be a happy, smiley girl.

Someone needs to save Alma from Stefan!!!

Guest Squirrel

I am really worried about the state of Alma. She looks frightened and sooo unhappy. Stefan seems to have bullied any life out of a girl who, although child like, always seemed to be a happy, smiley girl.

Someone needs to save Alma from Stefan!!! [and Herself!--Squirrel adds...]

After watching their last little ordeal, I have decided that our sympathy for Alma comes from our hormones, not from logic. She emotionally badgers Stefan, using her out-of-control emotions to make him feel guilty so he won't dump her. He's simply not equipped to understand her. Nor her him.

They're playing dominance games with each other's head. Maybe they like it that way, as this game usually is interesting to young immature people, at least for a while. Maybe they're just afraid to end an apparently unproductive relationship, or perhaps they think that emotional artillery barrages are part of a normal relationship.

I don't know what their emotional S&M trip is. But I wouldn't put the blame only on Stefan: Every Latin lover knows it takes two to Tango...

An interesting view. I think instinctively most people feel protective of the girl. I fully appreciate women can manipulate men and drive them insane with their comments and actions (I have a wife!!!). However men have the ability to intimidate women and scare them. My fear is that Alma is being dominated by bullying.

Guest 862286

Bet LezV could help cheer her up.. 8)

Bet LezV could help cheer her up.. 8)

Well, I could give it a go...  ;)

Guest friedel

lebt der hase eigendlich noch,oder ist er schon im kochtopf gelandet,habe

ihn schon lange nicht mehr gesehen