NLvis has left the building!

For various reasons (I have sent PMs to those who need to know) I am signing off for good as NL. Too much shit from certain so called members who contribute nothing but want everything and cause a fuss when they don't get it or complain about what they do get (publicly and privately).

Thanks to those who have helped, encouraged and supported my efforts to plug the video gap a little on here - you know who you are and I could not have posted any of the stuff I have done without your assistance.

NL is dead....long live NL!!!! Kiko, it's over to you mate - treat her well!  ;)

I am truly sad. Over the months you have contributed so much...certainly more than the vids. You will be remembered as a person who made great observations,sprinkled them with some humor, and one who made fitting comments. With respects to the others, you have been one of the reasons I have enjoyed visiting this discussion!

Cas

For various reasons (I have sent PMs to those who need to know) I am signing off for good as NL. Too much shit from certain so called members who contribute nothing but want everything and cause a fuss when they don't get it or complain about what they do get (publicly and privately).

Thanks to those who have helped, encouraged and supported my efforts to plug the video gap a little on here - you know who you are and I could not have posted any of the stuff I have done without your assistance.

NL is dead....long live NL!!!! Kiko, it's over to you mate - treat her well!  ;)

Not of problemes my friend, I understands

And thk

Semper FI at you

And quickly come back