Yarik and friends

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Rodney_X

Youngbigboy thank you, really missing a thread on this forum.

This will position some members of CC in their place. You notice here all men tenants are treated homosexual, and good to do anything,

Again thank you, this forum really needs this type of thread

By the way, yes Yarik's cock is the most beautiful of RLC,

and I find super sympathetic Yarik

I have wondered why RLC does not have an apartment with two young men living together.  They have apartments with two ladies.  It would be interesting to watch the lives of a gay couple,  for the women and men who would enjoy doing that.  For those who would not appreciate it, you just don't watch that apartment.  I think we may all have our favorite apartments that we like watching.  There are other apartments that we just don't choose to watch.  I know there are heterosexuals, homosexuals, and bisexuals who like RLC.  Some like to watch the ladies.  Some like to watch the guys.  Some like to watch both.  That is what is exciting about RLC!  Just sharing my thoughts about it. 

I really like Yarik. I think he has the biggest dick on RLC. :P

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

elle est pas mal oui !  :P

L'heureux tour d'une Océane envieuse ? :D

Coucou :)

Guest Rodney_X

Rodney_X Thank you!

If you has a photo from Yarik pls post it.

How tall is Yarik? What do you think?

No, YoungBigBoy, unfortunately I only capture a few Taya.

I'm not a wife or gay, for cons, I appreciated your thread.

For CC needs another vision.

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

alors la ça m'étonne pas , très discrète depuis quelques temps , mais des qu'il y a une belle queue coucou me revoilou , on t'adore ma belle surtout ne change pas Biz

et oui mon écureuil d'amour toujours a l'affut de jolies queues malgré que je ne sois pas souvent sur le site j'observe quand meme et regarde de temps a autre les commentaires sur les forums

gros bisous a toi a a tous mes petits coquinoux d'amour !  bonne branlette a tous !!! :-* je vous adore !

envieuse non plutot curieuse lol mais surtout que je viens d'apprendre qu'il ne s'en sert que 3 minutes c'est du gachis !

bises a toi  :-*