Which one is Nina?

all I know is the one with now longer hair I cant seem to watch anymore after she stood there and ate like 5 boogers  she was just laying on the couch legs open pussy just saying look at me and I couldn't stay and watch.  that's worse than nora taking a piss or shit then not washing her hands and going and make some food.

Ninais longer black hair.  Kira is brown hair.  We think.

How did she suddenly get long hair? Hasn't she always had short hair (often changing colors)? I thought maybe this was her sister or something. I didn't see yesterday's love-making so I didn't know if it was the same girl.

How did she suddenly get long hair? Hasn't she always had short hair (often changing colors)? I thought maybe this was her sister or something. I didn't see yesterday's love-making so I didn't know if it was the same girl.

Hair extensions... it was noticed a few days ago in the picture thread.

:)

Hair extensions... it was noticed a few days ago in the picture thread.

:)

I thought of that, actually. But, I didn't think you could wash your hair with the extensions still in place. I thought they were like wigs where you took them off when showering. It looked like she showered with long hair. I guess I don't know enough about extensions.  :-[

• 2 weeks later...

Nina is the one that is fake. I mean fake extensions in her hair. Kira is the sweet tall slender fem...cute and wonderful. :) For those that think I am harsh towards Nina, umm have you seen the way she treats Kira? She loves herself no doubt. Kira putting the little stuffed animal on the laptop earlier made me smile . She rocks. :)