Zoya Maturbate

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn! I don't know what happened to Zoya on vacation but I LOVE the post-vacation Zoya. Leora, there is a new Diva on RLC!

je pense que rlc lui a payé un stage intensif d'1 mois, pour qu'elle devienne une vraie nymphomane!!!! et elle a eue son diplôme!!!! :D ;D ;D ;D

I think rlc paid him an intensive course of one month, so that it becomes a real nymphomaniac !!!! and she had graduated !!!! : D; D; D; D

Loving round 2 almost as much as round 1

ha ha ha, you or her loving round 2?

She definitely looks happy.  ;D

thank you Zoya, you arrive at the right time, the apartment of 3 starts getting lacing, and tiring,

si lev pouvait rester loin, et zoya continuer comme ca, cela ne serait pas plus mal!!!!

if lev could stay away and zoya continue like this, it would not be worse !!!!

Loving round 2 almost as much as round 1

ha ha ha, you or her loving round 2?

She definitely looks happy.  ;D

thank you Zoya, you arrive at the right time, the apartment of 3 starts getting lacing, and tiring,

si lev pouvait rester loin, et zoya continuer comme ca, cela ne serait pas plus mal!!!!

if lev could stay away and zoya continue like this, it would not be worse !!!!

I was thinking the possibility of Lev and Paul go camping, hunting, training or whatever for a whole month,

could rlc do that favor?

Being relatively new to RLC and this forum, I don't have the history with Zoya as many of you do. Setting aside the masturbation scene from last evening which I have only seen after the fact, here is my first impression of her. Even just sitting at the kitchen table my sense is that while many of the other females on here are girls, THIS is a woman. Very lovely.

Damn! I don't know what happened to Zoya on vacation but I LOVE the post-vacation Zoya. Leora, there is a new Diva on RLC!

je pense que rlc lui a payé un stage intensif d'1 mois, pour qu'elle devienne une vraie nymphomane!!!! et elle a eue son diplôme!!!! :D ;D ;D ;D

I think rlc paid him an intensive course of one month, so that it becomes a real nymphomaniac !!!! and she had graduated !!!! : D; D; D; D

Zoya needs to attract back the voyeurs that were lost to other couples during the holiday. If the couples get bonus based on the amount of visits on their page, masturbation is an excellent way of succeeding in this, as some other girls have proved.