Yes, Paul is an idiot.. but maybe Leora too?? Some thoughts...

In the beginning I've thought that Paul was an idiot, and he still is.. He knows that Leora is always very  very horny  and knowing that, he does not wait to cum so she gets the pleasure she needs.. easy as that... and the worse is that he does not seems to care or do so much about it. I think that is why possibly most of the viewers disgust him. How can a so selfish person be with Leora..

Now with regards to Leora.. I do not speak russian, but she does not seem to be the most bright person either.. if she thinks that she is with "the" guy because he fixes things and is in the military pullishing some boots, then maybe she is not that smart either.. I image her speaking with Paul about some dum things also...

A woman that is all the time in the apartment for days not doing anything than playing with the dog, masturbaring, eating.. watching the damn mobile.. masturbating... cleaning the house.. looking at herself in the mirror appreciating her fake tan... maybe does not sounds like a the most deep person I have met?

ehhh.. yes I must admit that sexually speaking I love her.. she is the best of THE BEST.. but who knows maybe if someone met her in person, her personality would not be that attractive either... Maybe idiot Paul is just for her... and she is just for him... who knows..

I wish I could speak russian so I could discover a bit about her personality and if she is also a bit dum and superficial or maybe not?

Tripa

In the beginning I've thought that Paul was an idiot, and he still is.. He knows that Leora is always very  very horny  and knowing that, he does not wait to cum so she gets the pleasure she needs.. easy as that... and the worse is that he does not seems to care or do so much about it. I think that is why possibly most of the viewers disgust him. How can a so selfish person be with Leora..

Now with regards to Leora.. I do not speak russian, but she does not seem to be the most bright person either.. if she thinks that she is with "the" guy because he fixes things and is in the military pullishing some boots, then maybe she is not that smart either.. I image her speaking with Paul about some dum things also...

A woman that is all the time in the apartment for days not doing anything than playing with the dog, masturbaring, eating.. watching the damn mobile.. masturbating... cleaning the house.. looking at herself in the mirror appreciating her fake tan... maybe does not sounds like a the most deep person I have met?

ehhh.. yes I must admit that sexually speaking I love her.. she is the best of THE BEST.. but who knows maybe if someone met her in person, her personality would not be that attractive either... Maybe idiot Paul is just for her... and she is just for him... who knows..

I wish I could speak russian so I could discover a bit about her personality and if she is also a bit dum and superficial or maybe not?

Tripa

Leora has a good education, sewing dolls, drawing and reading good literature.it is often not at home out there and spends his time with friends, and more. At home, she has been a home and a life, that's fine. I believe that it does not say anything.

Tripa

Not paul, much less leora is stupid, he knows when leora this horny, and he has worked hard this side, if you came with 03 apartments with frequency should know that in the last two months, Paul has done in oral leora no charge so before he made a blowjob, and she did not win anything, now she gets an oral and sometimes he does not receive anything in return, if you also repair paul is always on top of her stroking, and passing his hand in it, he just goes to sex when she allows, yesterday was an example, he tried three times but she would not so he gave up, it causes him for attention not sex, it is very focused on their work and college, and one of the ways it is to gain some attention is causing it, and often she does not want sex, just affection.

It does not depend paul for nothing, she has a degree in nursing, speaks three languages ​​and is very intelligent, once again it came with 03 apartment quite a while since they entered, will know that leora worked and paul stayed home studying, and that was for almost one year after she left work for reasons not appropriate to talk a few months later arranged another job, in short, she is independent and does not depend on paul financially to anything, let alone this by taking advantage fact that he is attending military career, which in russia is only good if you are a volunteer If you entered the military career of duty is bad, and 1 in 2 station Russian military career, then military is not lacking in the country .

Again if you came with the apartment 3 will know that this leora away from 15:00 until 20:00, as doing preparatory course for Russian police, she looks after the house, play with your dog, and how every woman She takes care of herself, with perfumes, creams, doing hair (if you have a woman, surely you know what I mean). She masturbates? , Yes, anyone in this world masturbates, is a quick way to feel pleasure, sometimes a person wants to have sex, sometimes masturbating, it will very soon, and how the person is feeling, and leora as a human being is like that. (Again I say, if you have a woman must know the difference between masturbation and sex, it does not have at least should know masturbate)

As I said or Leora, let alone Paul is stupid (I think we are stupid for following other people living their lives, but that of pleasure to a voyeur) Leora has a personality, amiable and loving, very caring people , his personality is so attractive when it is physically (believe me). It is not superficial, it is like any other woman, concerned about their appearance.

I hope that answers your questions.

Tripa

You might want to seek some help there pal