Lina has a guy over while Mark is away.

Guest Nosybastard

Guest Nosybastard

She's a hairdresser so he can be one of her clients or he can just be waiting for Mark but here's a pic for posterity. There's nothing else going on, so what the heck.

2qi8h1z.jpg

Guest Nosybastard

He's a bit too comfy to be a client. Might be a relative but if you are nosy like I am, keep an eye on this shit haha.

k3q076.jpg

She's a hairdresser so he can be one of her clients or he can just be waiting for Mark but here's a pic for posterity. There's nothing else going on, so what the heck.

2qi8h1z.jpg

He's a bit too comfy to be a client. Might be a relative but if you are nosy like I am, keep an eye on this shit haha.

k3q076.jpg

The title is quite ill.

They Autor is ill. Leave alone these couples. Want you to break everything? This is disturbed. Go home and switch off.

Guest JoJoGunne

Shortly after the time shown in these pics, Mark came home, talked to the guy (he was still lying back on the couch), and then they both left.  Lina, meanwhile, packed up some clothes and stuff and a little later, when Mark came back, they both left.  They've been gone from the apartment for more than a day.

And what does this mean? Nothing, nothing, nothing!! One should be careful with insinuations. It irritates very much if over and over again is tried to separate two people. Guest writer Space has described it in an article under Nastya/Nora very good. Not every guest is a lover. There are also friends, good friends, only friends. Therefore, one should stop with the speculations.

Guest JoJoGunne

And what does this mean? Nothing, nothing, nothing!! One should be careful with insinuations. It irritates very much if over and over again is tried to separate two people. Guest writer Space has described it in an article under Nastya/Nora very good. Not every guest is a lover. There are also friends, good friends, only friends. Therefore, one should stop with the speculations.

But speculating is so much fun.  For example:

1.  Will Lora masturbate while Max is away?  If not, what kinky action does she have in store for him when he gets back?

2.  What will finally happen between Alina and Anton?  Will Alina turn to her girlfriends for satisfaction?

3.  Why does Olga constantly rebuff Sergey when he wants sex?  And where did she go for 24 hours while weasel-face was at the apartment?

4.  How long will Nora be happy with Kiko this time?  When will she start refusing sex again?

5.  Sigh...  Will we ever get to see full frontal nudity from Gia?

6.  The lesbians are so happy together...will anything (or anyone) ever come between them?

7.  Will Lina ever do a full striptease in the living room?

Guest Nosybastard

But speculating is so much fun.  For example:

1.  Will Lora masturbate while Max is away?  If not, what kinky action does she have in store for him when he gets back?

2.  What will finally happen between Alina and Anton?  Will Alina turn to her girlfriends for satisfaction?

3.  Why does Olga constantly rebuff Sergey when he wants sex?  And where did she go for 24 hours while weasel-face was at the apartment?

4.  How long will Nora be happy with Kiko this time?  When will she start refusing sex again?

5.  Sigh...  Will we ever get to see full frontal nudity from Gia?

6.  The lesbians are so happy together...will anything (or anyone) ever come between them?

7.  Will Lina ever do a full striptease in the living room?

....and like sand through the hour glass, these are the days of their lives.... lololololol

Guest JoJoGunne

Mark and Lina are getting it on right now. I have to go out so maybe someone here will cap this.

1z4iphv.jpg

I didn't get caps, but he spent an extraordinary amount of time licking her pussy and then fucked her.  I don't seem to have any sound from that cam so I can't be sure, but I don't think she came.