Lina has a guy over while Mark is away.

Guest Nosybastard

Guest Nosybastard

She's a hairdresser so he can be one of her clients or he can just be waiting for Mark but here's a pic for posterity. There's nothing else going on, so what the heck.

2qi8h1z.jpg

Guest Nosybastard

He's a bit too comfy to be a client. Might be a relative but if you are nosy like I am, keep an eye on this shit haha.

k3q076.jpg

She's a hairdresser so he can be one of her clients or he can just be waiting for Mark but here's a pic for posterity. There's nothing else going on, so what the heck.

2qi8h1z.jpg

He's a bit too comfy to be a client. Might be a relative but if you are nosy like I am, keep an eye on this shit haha.

k3q076.jpg

The title is quite ill.

They Autor is ill. Leave alone these couples. Want you to break everything? This is disturbed. Go home and switch off.

Guest JoJoGunne

Shortly after the time shown in these pics, Mark came home, talked to the guy (he was still lying back on the couch), and then they both left.  Lina, meanwhile, packed up some clothes and stuff and a little later, when Mark came back, they both left.  They've been gone from the apartment for more than a day.

And what does this mean? Nothing, nothing, nothing!! One should be careful with insinuations. It irritates very much if over and over again is tried to separate two people. Guest writer Space has described it in an article under Nastya/Nora very good. Not every guest is a lover. There are also friends, good friends, only friends. Therefore, one should stop with the speculations.

Guest JoJoGunne

And what does this mean? Nothing, nothing, nothing!! One should be careful with insinuations. It irritates very much if over and over again is tried to separate two people. Guest writer Space has described it in an article under Nastya/Nora very good. Not every guest is a lover. There are also friends, good friends, only friends. Therefore, one should stop with the speculations.

But speculating is so much fun.  For example:

1.  Will Lora masturbate while Max is away?  If not, what kinky action does she have in store for him when he gets back?

2.  What will finally happen between Alina and Anton?  Will Alina turn to her girlfriends for satisfaction?

3.  Why does Olga constantly rebuff Sergey when he wants sex?  And where did she go for 24 hours while weasel-face was at the apartment?

4.  How long will Nora be happy with Kiko this time?  When will she start refusing sex again?

5.  Sigh...  Will we ever get to see full frontal nudity from Gia?

6.  The lesbians are so happy together...will anything (or anyone) ever come between them?

7.  Will Lina ever do a full striptease in the living room?

Guest Nosybastard

1.  Will Lora masturbate while Max is away?  If not, what kinky action does she have in store for him when he gets back?

2.  What will finally happen between Alina and Anton?  Will Alina turn to her girlfriends for satisfaction?

3.  Why does Olga constantly rebuff Sergey when he wants sex?  And where did she go for 24 hours while weasel-face was at the apartment?

4.  How long will Nora be happy with Kiko this time?  When will she start refusing sex again?

6.  The lesbians are so happy together...will anything (or anyone) ever come between them?

....and like sand through the hour glass, these are the days of their lives.... lololololol

Guest JoJoGunne

Mark and Lina are getting it on right now. I have to go out so maybe someone here will cap this.

1z4iphv.jpg

I didn't get caps, but he spent an extraordinary amount of time licking her pussy and then fucked her.  I don't seem to have any sound from that cam so I can't be sure, but I don't think she came.

@JoJoGunne

You say it, it gives so much fun, To separate married couples or other couples. This is not in order.

This is ridiculous, it is no sign for another lover.

Also this is no signal for another lover. Maybe is only curious you and would like to get to know something else? 100.000 other women in the world also make this presumably

From where you know the refusal? Has it said to you? *lol

There are enough pictures and videos from sex before the camera. But maybe they do not want to be also observed sometimes?

Spin everybody? If not daily sex befor the Camera, then other man? This is not meant seriously or?

I don't know? I also say this not in order is if one lives in a flat with cameras. Pillows before the face hold etc. Since you will get for the flat certainly also something? They cheat with it the enterprise! But then others must speak with Gia.

Everyday sex up to glow is no signs for love.

Must this make you? Because you would want it so? The cameras should show the everyday life and not peepshow like in the brothel. Everybody has not understood this apparently yet here. Are the Scenen not enough in the bath from?

Guest JoJoGunne

@JoJoGunne

You say it, it gives so much fun, To separate married couples or other couples. This is not in order.

This is ridiculous, it is no sign for another lover.

Also this is no signal for another lover. Maybe is only curious you and would like to get to know something else? 100.000 other women in the world also make this presumably

From where you know the refusal? Has it said to you? *lol

There are enough pictures and videos from sex before the camera. But maybe they do not want to be also observed sometimes?

Spin everybody? If not daily sex befor the Camera, then other man? This is not meant seriously or?

I don't know? I also say this not in order is if one lives in a flat with cameras. Pillows before the face hold etc. Since you will get for the flat certainly also something? They cheat with it the enterprise! But then others must speak with Gia.

Everyday sex up to glow is no signs for love.

Must this make you? Because you would want it so? The cameras should show the everyday life and not peepshow like in the brothel. Everybody has not understood this apparently yet here. Are the Scenen not enough in the bath from?

I think, maybe, you have misunderstood some of my words.  Anyway, my answers:

1.  I'm not suggesting Lora has another lover or might be looking for one.  I'm wondering...while Max is gone...if she will satisfy herself or will she wait till he gets back and, when he does, will she dream up some kinky action for him.  It's not much of a secret that Max never makes love to her unless she starts it with something kinky...like licking his ass.

2.  Maybe you haven't seen Alina begging Anton for sex and him refusing her.  Maybe you haven't seen her rub herself all over his body while he plays his computer games...and he only moves her out of the way so he can see his computer screen.  Maybe you haven't seen them not talk to each other for a week and sleep in separate places whenever they are in the apartment at the same time.  This kind of situation can make a person look for sex elsewhere.  I'm only wondering if she is going to go looking and I'm wondering why she doesn't try to find it in the girlfriends she has.  In any event, it appears Anton seduced her and, while I didn't see it, they had sex last night.  Unless Anton has changed his ways, it might be another two weeks before they have sex again.

3.  Olga is one of the few women of the apartments who has no problem showing herself to the cameras.  She doesn't seem to care about them at all.  And, yes, I did see her refuse Sergey...all day...when he woke up in the morning wanting sex and throughout the day while weasel-face was there.  Sergey wanted Olga to tell him to leave and she wouldn't.  He wouldn't either.  The next morning, she left early and was gone for 24 hours...while he stayed home.  And when she came back...that night, she wanted sex with him and HE refused.  I've seen this kind of refusal happen time and again with these two.

4.  Mark my words.  Those two will start refusing to have sex with each other...very soon.  She likes to go out very often...he doesn't.  This creates suspicions, resentments, misunderstandings.  This leads to conflicts.  Conflicts leads to "no sex".

5.  Gia seems to be revealing more of herself as time passes.  We still have hope, I think.

6.  It is not just about the sex.  I know that they are very in love with each other by the way they act towards each other outside of the bedroom.  I also know, from my own life experiences, that relationships like this do not always stay this way.  But I really hope these two girls stay madly in love with each other.  Their relationship is beautiful.

7.  Oh, I'm sure we all have our own little things we would like to see the residents do.  I just happen to want to see Lina dance a striptease.  Of all the women, I think she is most likely to do something like that.