Paul eats like a pig

Guest giuseppe r

Guest giuseppe r

I do not know how it was the education of this guy. When he eats, I can not watch. He does all those grimaces and never closes his mouth  >:(

Guest NL Forever

I know what you mean....puts me off my own food...wonder if that is how he eats pussy? chomp, chomp,gnash, slobber, chomp....

I always think you tell a persons character from the way he eats. Sloppy open mouthed eating means they are sloppy and lazy in their working lives. They lack self esteem and are usually lazy as their self esteem prevents them getting off their arses to do a good days work.

Paul is trailer trash for sure. Leora seems to be a good girl, well educated and hard working. How the fuck did she end up with him!!!

I think those will full access to all the rooms is in for a treat tonight. Surely they will be having 'making up sex'. If not then there is no hope!!!

Guest giuseppe r

I agree. As at this time. They are lying on the couch. Even a blind man would see that Leora takes a bit of affection and intimacy. But he continues undaunted to watch TV  :-\

Even a blind man would see that Leora takes a bit of affection and intimacy.

A bit?? Earlier she basically cock teased him for about 2 hours and they still didn't wind up fucking. I don't blame him. That shit gets old real quick.

Guest giuseppe r

Considering the fact that he is gone for 2 days, this seems pretty normal. If what he did, I would have done it myself with my wife, she did not give me her pussy for a month. The truth is that he takes advantage of the love of Leora. I would not be surprised if in a few days he disappeared again 8)

Guest giuseppe r

I'm bored. There is no action in any apartment. I'll look Django Unchained. For the moment it is better than this  :P

Guest giuseppe r

I wanted to give up on seeing the movie. The cam has definitely convinced me to watch the movie  >:(