Happy Birthday

i agree with that  :clap:

Have already sent birthday greeting and had a reply

in her latest posting she is claiming 18 again lol

She is also getting so much sun that she appears to be Black !  Her skin will be wrinkled by age 30 if she doesn't stop getting so tan !

Who's 18, Sara? And I agree that they don't need a manager in the apartment. Just get guys over and act as couples. It could work.

No, it's Kami (EDITED) making believe she is 18 again !  She's really 24 !  Forget about the apartment ! OOPS, SORRY..............I didn't notice that the apartment had been reoccupied.......!!  Guess we all got fooled again ( or at least me.  Now if KRISTY would just come back to the

apartment !!

• Upvote 1

First wise words in this topic!

oui, j'ai l'impression que certains n'ont pas pu s'empêcher de rentrer en contact avec les filles!!! d'où l'intérêt et l'importance de préserver leur anonymat!!!

yes, I have the impression that some could not help but get in touch with the girls !!! hence the interest and the importance of preserving their anonymity !!! :idk: :idk: :doh: :scratchchin:

You could also just leave the poor girl alone.

I believe these girls love the attention of being watched or else they would make their sites private!

However;  just watching is different from actually contacting them. After all we are voyeurs and just enjoy

seeing what they are up to !!!  Just watch and wish..........LOL.  Don't contact them !

• Upvote 1